Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sorry,Matra

yes,hello....
    and as i already said,SHUT THE HELL UP,IMAJ.U R JUST BEING IMMATURE BY SAYING THAT STUPID STUFF.grow up,for gawd's sake.

and,about the contest,nope.....u r not in as i make the decisions around here for the contest.
    .::.Cadillac Cien.::.

u make the decisions?????my foot u make the decisions!!!!!!!!!!Matthew started it and he makes the decisions and he says im in so im in

nope.and theres no matthew around here....theres only a guy called mdbgtft.
    so use that name and not matthew,lame ol'crappo
    so,like i said,u r NOT IN!!! shut up and go and rot in a corner.
    .::.Cadillac Cien.::.

O'yea,dawg?why not you shut up and sodd off.okay,matthew or mdbgtft,he asked me to join in!

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Listen people...this is the second time on this forum i'v ever sworn like this....and when i do it means im VERY, VERY, VERY PISSED OFF....

WHY DON'T YOU 2 JUST SHUT THE F*CK UP AND FIGHT AT HOME HUH?!? WE DON'T NEED IMATURE F*CKERS COMING HERE TO RIDICULE EACHOTHER AND CALL EACH OTHER IMATURE WHILE SHOWING THEIR OWN IMATURENESS. UCP IS A CAR FORUM. WHILE THERE MAY BE A MISCELLANEOUS SUB-FORUM IN THIS FORUM IT IS NOT FOR BROTHERS WHO HATE EACH OTHER TO COME AND WASTE OTHER MEMBERS TIME. YOU IDIOTS CAN'T EVEN GET IT STRAIGHT AND ARE PUTTING AN APOLOGY IN THE EUROPEAN CARS SUB-FORUM. THAT IS WHAT THE MISCELLANEOUS AND WEBSITE DISCUSSION SUB-FORUMS ARE THERE FOR. GO AND GODDAMIT LEARN HOW TO READ FIRST AND THEN COME AND POST A THREAD. YOU PROMISE NOT TO BE BAD AND THEN COME AND CUSS AT EACHOTHER. WTF WAS THE APOLOGY SUPPOSED TO BE FOR THEN??? GET A LIFE......

And if you were wondering it isn't only me who thinks of you like this right now I know a lot more who do...so don't try and justify...you're already caught

respectively,
    spi-ti-tout

I agree i mean come on Cien your are soooooo Immature for fu** sake
    320kw Ford DJR falcon
    Ford = FIRST ON RACE DAY

I agree ^

okay,cool down......................i wont do anything bad to this forum anymore other than i do to my brother if he pisses me of.and it is to HIM AND NOT THE FORUM.

and my brother is Cadillac Cien.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Imaj
    and my brother is Cadillac Cien.
    Better idea, if you're brother pissies you off. .....

go in to his room and discuss it.

Keep it OUT of UCP ( or enough members will get pissed off enough to warrant action ) !!!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

okay.

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Imaj
    ......................i wont do anything bad to this forum anymore other than i do to my brother if he pisses me of.and it is to HIM AND NOT THE FORUM.
    Please. Go. Back. And. Read. From. While there may be. Till. Other members time.

respectively,
    spi-ti-tout

Thread Information