Thread: What custom jobs does your (or someone you know of) Lambo have?

What custom jobs does your (or someone you know of) Lambo have?

What custom jobs did you get done on your Lambo or someone you know off? Pics if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Gal_TT
    What custom jobs did you get done on your Lambo or someone you know off? Pics if possible.
    I put 18" rims on my murcielago and a ultra-wide body kit.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

I supercharged my Diablo and got like a hojillian bhp from it.

gal tt, no one here has any of the high dollar cars that you make your threads about.......
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Well......

I have a 47' tv in the exhaust pipes, Ive got a fridge, a bath and a shower in the gear knob. 7 sub-woofers in the steering wheel and stuffed dogs in the florr mats.

engine.....

Iv'e put 16 turbos and 7 superchargers on it, and converted it to run on furry animals. I lowered the suspension by 7 metres and changed the whelel nuts to tea bags. Speaking of the whells I put 40' 'giovani chrome' on the front and 7' halford wheel trims on the back. As for the paint I just get neighbours and friends to crap on it and rub it in evry few days. Its turned out pretty s*it to be honest, not as good as I thought it would be( )

performance.....

o-60= 7 secs (all the weight)
    top speed= 700 mph + ( not had it up to that yet, local high street aint long enough)

Now, gal tt. you may ask what my point of this post was. Well the point was nothing. Just like most of your threads. So please stop it and we will all be able to get along
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Stupid but funny ^ .
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

I took out the crappy V12 and replaced it with a better one made out of four 3-cyl engines from a Daewoo Matiz.

You know, all these comments people have about how rubbish Daewoos are will just become comments about how rubbish Chevrolets are. GM really didn't think it through very well.
    Thanks for all the fish

Here is my Lambo. It has 9 engines.
    Attached Images Attached Images

well im gonna be the one person in here who isnt a jokster on this one, for once

id say tubi exhaust is the one common mod. it really improves the sound. most people i socialize with wouldnt put anything that isnt stock on their lambo, except exhaust that is. why would you like to know if u dont mind me asking?
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

Elswick, England (Home of the world famous Bonds' Ice Cream!)
    Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    Well......

I have a 47' tv in the exhaust pipes, Ive got a fridge, a bath and a shower in the gear knob. 7 sub-woofers in the steering wheel and stuffed dogs in the florr mats.

engine.....

Iv'e put 16 turbos and 7 superchargers on it, and converted it to run on furry animals. I lowered the suspension by 7 metres and changed the whelel nuts to tea bags. Speaking of the whells I put 40' 'giovani chrome' on the front and 7' halford wheel trims on the back. As for the paint I just get neighbours and friends to crap on it and rub it in evry few days. Its turned out pretty s*it to be honest, not as good as I thought it would be( )

performance.....

o-60= 7 secs (all the weight)
    top speed= 700 mph + ( not had it up to that yet, local high street aint long enough)

Now, gal tt. you may ask what my point of this post was. Well the point was nothing. Just like most of your threads. So please stop it and we will all be able to get along
    that's well harsh Funny as f*ck though
    UCP's No.1 Koenigsegg & Aston Martin fan!
    UCP's Biggest Feeder fan!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    I put 18" rims on my murcielago and a ultra-wide body kit.
    that would be scary, they are already one of the widest cars on the streets
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by johnnynumfiv
    gal tt, no one here has any of the high dollar cars that you make your threads about.......
    except gal tt supposedly, i doubt it

i have had high dollar cars, but no lamborghinis, i dont like them anyway
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Thread Information