Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2007 Camaro, offical GM Sketch

10 minutes from Lingenfelter's... aren't you jealous?

2007 Camaro, offical GM Sketch

Wow! Way to brink back the old days. I absolutley love this design it's like how Ford brought back the old mustang style. Big hit with me, I dont know about everyone else I just want to see it in production.

I like that! It reminds me of the 1969 Camaro, looks very cool How did you get the scetch Smokescreen?

Taz.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Its in the link that he posted. That is a sweet looking sketch, another car going retro.......
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

I got this jpeg from the same web site. Dudes, I'd buy that in a heart beat!!! It's a mix between the 67 and the 69

Taz.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

As much as I like it, I think the US companies need to stop going retro. It's getting played out. Too much of a good thing IS a bad thing. But hot hot car. I'd definitely be seen in that.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

mmmmmm, hope Chevy decides to build it
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs
    As much as I like it, I think the US companies need to stop going retro. It's getting played out. Too much of a good thing IS a bad thing. But hot hot car. I'd definitely be seen in that.
    I see your point, but the retro designs that are coming out are quite good, with a couple of exeptions of course. And I think it's a way of paying omage to some great cars of the past. The 67 to 69 Camaros were the best looking of them all IMO, I'm glad to see GM toying with that design.

Taz.

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami
    I see your point, but the retro designs that are coming out are quite good, with a couple of exeptions of course. And I think it's a way of paying omage to some great cars of the past. The 67 to 69 Camaros were the best looking of them all IMO, I'm glad to see GM toying with that design.

Taz.
    me too
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

Retro eh! Looks pretty good, but I have a problem with retro. They probably took this way out cause of all the heat they took over the ultra modern GTO.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

I hate it. The rear is messed, and in trying to go retro it looks terrible. The hood scoop, although muscular, looks terrible, if they fix those two areas in later development its cool, but those ruin it for me.

I agree.

Ford is bringing back to many of their old cars, and making some weird concepts like the forty-nine. And the news ones, same thing. The new mustang is just something I can't see on the road. Anyways, I will be hoping Dodge doesn't change to much on their "new" Viper. A Viper we all have seen in photos before. hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs
    My thoughts exactly, the car looks pretty awesome...but at the same time, doesn't chevy feel a little lame coming out with a retro Camaro? I mean the Mustang just changed to a retro look, and their F car is dead. Do they really want to revive it by jumping the bandwagon?
    Most wanted cars:

Ford GT, Aston Martin DB9, Nissan Skyline R-34 V-Spec II, 2004 SVT Cobra Mustang, VW Golf R32, TVR Cerbera 4.5, Ford Focus RS, Aston Martin Vanquish S

Still waiting.....Shelby Cobra, Shelby GR1, 2006 Ford Lightning, Next generation SVT Mustang Cobra 2006? Mazda Speed RX8

that looks simply amazing... i love old camaros and that´s just looks great.
    Ford Mustang GTR
    Ford Mustang GT Concept

Guess you all should thank holden for the zeta architecture, So many concepts like these might really come true now,
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Thread Information