Thread: How can I get to GFOS using public transport?

How can I get to GFOS using public transport?

Im not sure if im gonna be able to hitch a ride to GFOS this year so Im gonna need to use public transport. Are there any stations, bus stops etc near Goodwood and preferably accomodation? Ive been asking friends who can drive if they want to go .. no success so far My parents are bikers so they dont really want to go

I really wanna meet up with the UCP mob this year .. I wouldve met you all at the Autosport show if I hadnt arranged plans before. Do any of you know what day your going on? I know Mustang went all 3 days last year and I may just do the same. Ill probably have to take some friends for moral support if I do take public transport (plus Im never good with trains and buses )

HEY MAN!!!! what day!?!?! im going to london, and my grandma said that those dates would work better, and that she wants to go also, so im going too!!!
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

The dates are 24.25.26 June (was July but it clashed with the GP). If I do get a ride then I will most likely be going on Sunday 26th .. the last day normally has the most crashes because people want to beat their times You have to come mate, it'll be nice to see some UCPers from across the pond.

yeah im going for sure, not sure what day, ill try to get more info when we can both go
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Ok - I might be able to get a lift with a friend .. not certain though. My girlfriend should be coming with me and maybe another friend who doesnt know loads about cars but likes food

Who else is going? We all have to meet up .. thats an order

Thread Information