Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Superbowl XXXVIIII

Superbowl XXXVIIII

Today's the big game here for American football. The Philedelphia Eagles are the huge underdogs, and the New England Patriots are looking for a second Superbowl win in 2 years to make it 3 wins in the last 4 years. That may make them a modern day dynasty. So who ya got? The Patriots or the Eagles?

Personally, I got the Pats. Tom Brady is an amazing QB and his team is great. Bill Belichick is one of the greatest coaches of all time. Can't argue with that. But just because they will win doesn't mean I am rooting for them. I want the Eagles to win!! What about the rest of you? That is if anyone out there cares. Haha.

Never underestimate the underdogs
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

itn't it written XXXIV

ps if i'm wrong please feel free to mock me

no mocking ( of derekthetree )
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

I don't like American football, but I'll definitely be watching the commercials and half time show (Let's just hope we don't have any pathetic pop star or pos rapper)

Here's a funny vid btw
    Video

I don't like American football, but I'll definitely be watching the commercials and half time show (Let's just hope we don't have any pathetic pop star or pos rapper)
    Its Sir Paul McCartney.

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx

Here's a funny vid btw
    Video
    too bad they wont be airing that commercial. damn FCC. it was just a nipple, get over it.

EDIT: forgot why i was gonna post here GO PATS!! i def think theyll win and i am rooting for them.
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

This weekend Afro American Shani Davis became the world speed skate champion. His compatriot Chad Hedrick came second. As the championships took place in Moscow nothing was shown on US TV. In stead the coverage of about 30 fighting machines trying to make ground gets all the attention. Wake up America please
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

I hate both teams equally, but I guess the Eagles are the less ****tarded of the two.
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Go Eagles!!!!!!!

I think the Patriots are gonna win but the Eagles definately have a chance. The Eagles are gonna have to play without turnovers or penalties to win though.

Quote Originally Posted by derekthetree
    itn't it written XXXIV

ps if i'm wrong please feel free to mock me

isnt it XXXIX ?
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

patriots!!!!!
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    isnt it XXXIX ?
    *slaps own forehead*

could be...

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    isnt it XXXIX ?
    This is sad, it took a British guy to get it right
    "It's the only car I've ever driven that'll spin the wheels at 200 mph."
    -Mark Donohue, talking about the Penske 917/30 twin-turbo Porsche Can-Am car.

Quote Originally Posted by sutton4481
    This is sad, it took a British guy to get it right

well its not like the americans invented roman numerals

but i agree the british do kinds out class everyone else
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Thread Information