Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: whos fed up with dodge?

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    The SRT-4 is NOT a Neon <---- Typical SRT-4 Owner comment
    Heh, I was expcting that comment to come up soon...
    Do you think that they would discontinue the Neon but keep the SRT-4 though?

10 minutes from Lingenfelter's... aren't you jealous?
    Because you don't like, doesn't give you a reason to start a tread and bitch. If don't like it, you have the option of ignoring it. Would you like dodge to built a bubble with wheels just for you? Go drive a Prius and save the ozone.

As a part owner of a dodge, i dont see any problems with them. My truck (2004 dodge dakota) has been very reliable( towing), powerful (230 hp v-8), and looks good. It's msrp was $26,000 us, wheelin and dealin from my dad and I got it down to $19,000, I don't see anything expensive there. As for the style of new cars, design always changes with time, its just what happens. you really need to stop making these outlandish claims against car companies and stop thinking everyone is against you
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

karmann.....you just dont like anything that isnt as round as a prius. you know what tho? i think the prius shape is the shape of the waste-metal bin, and they thought it would look cool if it was the design of a car. also, just cause they messed up a muscle car, another group of cars you dont like, for no real reason, doesnt mean ALL DODGES suck!
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicks
    Heh, I was expcting that comment to come up soon...
    Do you think that they would discontinue the Neon but keep the SRT-4 though?
    Not at all, if one is gone the other too. But I doubt that will happen.

dodge does have some nice cars. The neon SRT - 10,(i think thats what it's called) has a bad body IMO. but the car is small and has some horsepower so it has good performance. And the viper is an amazing car. I am not really a big fan of the rams, have an oversized grill. with about 1/2 a foot of nothing in the front to make the front of the truck look beefier. But overall dodge isn't that bad.
    My Photography: flickr.com/photos/a-m-photo/
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."

lol, what about the srt-10 ram. that thing along with the viper have almost no room up there. (the ram has some room, but not really enough for safety for the engine)

Quote Originally Posted by manik_890
    dodge does have some nice cars. The neon SRT - 10,(i think thats what it's called) has a bad body IMO. but the car is small and has some horsepower so it has good performance. And the viper is an amazing car. I am not really a big fan of the rams, have an oversized grill. with about 1/2 a foot of nothing in the front to make the front of the truck look beefier. But overall dodge isn't that bad.
    Dodge SRT-4 (AKA Turbocharged Neon)

SRT-10 is Viper material

Dodge SRT-4 (AKA Turbocharged Neon)

SRT-10 is Viper material
    lol, the neon is like the size of that engine. god bless dodge and its 8.3 liter v10

Quote Originally Posted by SupraMan22
    Yeeeep, gotta have a hemi. Its like if ford put the triton v10 in every freakin car they manufacture. It would get old after a while. and yeah for some reason the durango, magnum, charger, and even the new trucks are like squares. I don't even really care, don't care for dodge all that much.
    Even tho im more of a chevy guy, the new dodge trucks r the only dodge vehicle that i kno of that is not boxy and i actually like the new rams.

Never liked Dodge, never will. The Viper is OK and they made some cool muscle cars back in the day but the rest of their cars are junk. Especially the Neon. I can't stand seing riced out Neons with fart cans on em. There truck line-up isn't bad, I like the new power wagon.

lol no reply from Karmann, dayumn how many times has he been owned, anyhow i like dodge, not the neon though, shocking car
    House said the perfect woman was a man...now im all confused!!

What is a mile long and hasn't had sex?
    - The line for the PS3

oh just to add, the neon is gonna be replaced by a ford freestyle like vehicle, just MUCH squarier.

it is gonna be called the razor.

Have you even SEEN the Razor concept? It's not that square and is nowhere close to what the Freestyle is in size! Idiot, look before you speak:

http://www.allpar.com/model/concepts/dodge-razor.html
    "You know what these trees and old people have in common? They're both going in the ground soon!" - Bam Margera

"The day the New York Times defines what Country Music is will be the day I shave my legs with a butter knife." - John Rich, of the country band Big and Rich

I'll be 15 on Feb. 18th, so buy me a drink! (Hint: Don't look at it as the decimal number. <smirks>)

karmann, i agree dodges styling is not the greatest(especially the new charger) but you allways tend to dramatisetoo much.

niko, are YOU a srt-4 owner? i am seriusly considering it for my first [used]car.
    The SRT-4 is NOT a Neon <---- Typical SRT-4 Owner comment
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

Thread Information