Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New M7

well u say quickest your usually regarding the acceleration, when you say the fastest its the top speed
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    are you sure you dont mean the quickest

Quote Originally Posted by white devil
    what is the difference

The difference is FASTEST refers to speed and QUICKEST refers to elapsed time to achieve a given speed or distance.

IE: 150 mph is FAST ..... 0-60 in 6 seconds is QUICK

Mamamiya
    whatta beautiful thin'
    God bless BMW
    Fire Bangle ­­or give me back MY M5 and don't touch the M3

I believe the E is the "fastest" just not the quickest.
    40 OZ. to freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by V12 Disord3r
    I believe the E is the "fastest" just not the quickest.
    no the M5 is

no the M5 is
    i dont understand how so??? how can a car with less torque and hp that weighs basically the same as the new e be quicker and faster??
    1977 Mercedes-benz 240D 4-speed with 500k miles

Quote Originally Posted by bum-man
    i dont understand how so??? how can a car with less torque and hp that weighs basically the same as the new e be quicker and faster??
    They both are

Limited to 155mph

the Brabus E-class dont come with a limiter though dont they
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by bum-man
    well i see you r point but for this year both car had aprocimatly the same time but the MB was like 0.8 sec faster .&that is after 5 years of BMW waiting for sombody to come and compete with the M5 now the new M5 will become again the fastest car well that is what we r waiting for we cant realy know..But i think it will be look at the old M5 how many hp and the new one how many hp and it was a V8 now a V10 i gess it will be the fastes again

well i see you r point but for this year both car had aprocimatly the same time but the MB was like 0.8 sec faster .&that is after 5 years of BMW waiting for sombody to come and compete with the M5 now the new M5 will become again the fastest car well that is what we r waiting for we cant realy know..But i think it will be look at the old M5 how many hp and the new one how many hp and it was a V8 now a V10 i gess it will be the fastes again
    If it comes out it will be pointless. Who wants 700bhp in a luxury car. And, it will be limited to 155mph, so you may as well have a 745i or something better like an S500.

Quote Originally Posted by RS6
    If it comes out it will be pointless. Who wants 700bhp in a luxury car. And, it will be limited to 155mph, so you may as well have a 745i or something better like an S500.
    well yes it is pointless so is the S65 AMG if that is how you r thinking of it

If you're comparing the best supersaloons you can't leave out the Audi RS6: stunningly beautiful and if I'm not mistaking slightly quicker (or faster ) than the Mercedes and the BMW.

Although, the new M5 will become the absolute king of supersaloons again. Pity for the looks, though.

Quote Originally Posted by RS6
    I also think that BMW won't produce that M7 (a shame, because those are some very impressive figures), because there already exists a 'hot' 7-series, the Alpina B7: 500 bhp
    0-100 km/h: under 5.5
    top speed: 300 km/h

Quote Originally Posted by daft bob
    I also think that BMW won't produce that M7 (a shame, because those are some very impressive figures), because there already exists a 'hot' 7-series, the Alpina B7: 500 bhp
    0-100 km/h: under 5.5
    top speed: 300 km/h
    what about the 330ci hartge with 400hp and still BMW made the M3

Thread Information