Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enjoy some beer while you're cussing out your computer.

Enjoy some beer while you're cussing out your computer.

Mmmmm..... Beer.

I was in hysterics when I saw this!

that's so smart! i can't believe someone didnt think of this before!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeney921
    that's so smart! i can't believe someone didnt think of this before!
    I have, but just didnt think it would have been such huge impact.!
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Think about it......

...the [Blue Screen Of Death]...can lead to hallucinations, epileptic seizures and homosexuality in primates and rats.
    For earlier versions of Windows, the BSOD ads will be installed using the Windows Update feature. However, Windows XP systems connected to the Internet will automatically install the new software in the middle of the night when no one is looking.
    Last edited by Esperante; 02-09-2005 at 08:09 PM.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

whaaaaat the fuuuuuuu*k?!?! lol interesting idea........(shrugs?)
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Instead of wasting their time putting advertisement there, they should focus on GETTING THE SYSTEM RIGHT! And have that problem not happen at all.

Microsoft: Your system is f*cked up at this moment, press any key... But it won't do $h*t.... Enjoy the good taste of....

Niko: Blow me.

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    Instead of wasting their time putting advertisement there, they should focus on GETTING THE SYSTEM RIGHT! And have that problem not happen at all.

Microsoft: Your system is f*cked up at this moment, press any key... But it won't do $h*t.... Enjoy the good taste of....

Niko: Blow me.
    I use MAC, so I never get mad a my computer!!!
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami
    HAHAHAHA

good one tazzy
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    HAHAHAHA

good one tazzy
    Thanks I take it you're a MAC user too?
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Niko etc... you guys DO realize that this is a joke right? I gets pretty obvious from the text...
    But still, I'm with you on the "Billy G should fix his software -part"...
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

i find it funny that actually most of the problems (yeah, some are definitly program problems) are just because its some guy who has no idea what he is doing, is messing his computer up. i know, alot are actually comp problems, but not ALL of them are, so are just some guy was told that he could do something, lets say for example in regedit, and deleted something he shouldnt have touched.....(and the comp died, sucker)
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Thanks I take it you're a MAC user too?
    no, just aware

or at least i like to think that I am

Yeah, well I once took out a Mac a fourty paces (well a couple anyway), with a mouth full of beer.
    Two clowns in my office were getting into each other and I was taking a swig one Friday arvo. One made a particularly mirthsome quip and I involuntarily ejaculated some of my previously imbibed beverage from my gob onto the back of his 22" Sony monitor. I desperatley attempted to wipe off the threatening droplets wit my tie and realised I would require more absorbtion and as I dashed for the kitchen to retrieve a tea towel , heard a terminal crack ,as both positive and neutral closed circuit, desperatley short of their intended destination. Scratch one monitor.
    Anyhow Macs are no better than PCs. There, Ive broached the subjects of politics and religion, why not go into devils country?
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Quote Originally Posted by crisis
    Anyhow Macs are no better than PCs. There, Ive broached the subjects of politics and religion, why not go into devils country?
    I disagree, all of the PCs I've owned have given me grief in one way or another. Hardware and sofware problems, mainly Windows as far as software goes. I've been using Macs for four years now and have never ever had a hardware problem and one software glitch. I'll stick with Apple

I'll stick with Apple
    It's a valid choice.
    No problems with different manufacturers bits being incopmatible and less reliable than the 'expensive' ones.
    No problesm with different software from different suppliers beign incompativle and less raliable thean the 'expensive' ones.
    BUT, when you can get MUCH more power and performance and features for a LOT less money it does attract another type of buyer/user. Just as LINUX does for going even further along the cheaper route.
    Apple just have a major issue now as more applications start using 3 button mice
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Thread Information