Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi i'm new

Hi i'm new

Hey,

My names Mike, I live in L.A and I drive an M3. Just thought I would introduce myself, I've been reading the posts and this looks like an awesome community. I'm looking forward to meeting lots of you.

///Mike

Hey Mike,

I'm new here myself! Hopefully you enjoy the forums as much as I do, many people here are very knowledgeable about cars!

Hi, Welcome to UCP. Hope you enjoy it here!

Oh yea, feel free to post some pics of you M3 too

o lookie here, 420 posts. better bring out the green

Welcome to both of you!! I hope you enjoy your time on UCP!! ///MIKE could you please take the Egg Nogg proof of ownership test? Just take a piece of paper with your UCP user name, place it on your shifter, take a pic and post it. It's a little thing we do to prove we drive what we say we do
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Thanks for the welcome guys. As for the custom pic, my car is currently in a shop right now recieving some minor adjustmints, but I will be sure to take it as soon as I get it back (5-6 days). Here are a couple pics until then.
    Attached Images Attached Images

You realize Taz, that drives some people away. ANd not really the best warm welcome. Automatically questioning someone's ownership on the spot isn't cool man.

But welcome to UCP ///Mike and 996gt3.
    We hope for you both to say a long time.

Welcome
    Last edited by Titanboy_24; 02-12-2005 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    You realize Taz, that drives some people away. ANd not really the best warm welcome. Automatically questioning someone's ownership on the spot isn't cool man.

But welcome to UCP ///Mike and 996gt3.
    We hope for you both to say a long time.
    It only drives the BSers away, that's all. If you re-read my post, when I asked for the Egg Nogg test, I said "please" and explained why I was asking, so ///Mike wouldn't take it the wrong way.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Quote Originally Posted by ///Mike
    Hey,

My names Mike, I live in L.A and I drive an M3. Just thought I would introduce myself, I've been reading the posts and this looks like an awesome community. I'm looking forward to meeting lots of you.

///Mike
    Your IP is from Canada therefore I doubt that M3 with Cali license plate is yours.

996gt3 has your IP and he's supposed to be from Florida, which leads me to think even more that this is total BS.

Nice start, welcome to UCP.

hey ///mike, nice reference to M-Division there there, ///Mike, i like it!

nice M3, anything done to it? mods, wheels, body kit etc.?
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    Your IP is from Canada therefore I doubt that M3 with Cali license plate is yours.

996gt3 has your IP and he's supposed to be from Florida, which leads me to think even more that this is total BS.

just wondering but can an ip be that his internet service is based in canada? im just thinking here, cuz not everyone is out to be something they are not, some people (hopefully ///Mike and 993Gt3) are just here to talk about cars

sometimes people here can be a little paranoid

welcome to UCP guys
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

he might be going though a proxy server? based in canada. i know i used a proxy @ school that was based in bejing..
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx

I guess I have some explaining to do, I am located on a part time basis in Toronto, Ontario, Canada due to work. My permanent location is in Florida. I don't know why you feel like performing investigations on new members, but I guess we all have a little Sherlok Holmes in us? Sorry for the mixup!

It's part of the Newbie crushing Service here at UCP.

How do you explain the exact same I.P?
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by 996gt3
    I guess I have some explaining to do, I am located on a part time basis in Toronto, Ontario, Canada due to work. My permanent location is in Florida. I don't know why you feel like performing investigations on new members, but I guess we all have a little Sherlok Holmes in us? Sorry for the mixup!
    It's not a Sherlok Holmes thing is just a "Tired of BS in forums" thing. We've had guys claiming to own Skylines, CGTs, Clios, etc.... And it's pretty annoying when the truth comes out (Although sometimes it can be fun)

The car can be yours, it could definitely be possible (But I sure am waiting for some proof of ownership) ........ But why 2 accounts and play 2 different guys?

Thread Information