Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: multiple accounts??

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan (USA)
    Posts
    4,910

    multiple accounts??

    I noticed that there were the same g mail accounts of psyco chimp, the stig and venyron Vy12 or what ever he is called, it's in the stigs profile!

    I wqnt to know why psyco chimp is creating 1,000 accounts.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Fort Rucker, AL
    Posts
    3,092
    how do you figure these things out???????? this is so stupid!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    6,065
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    I noticed that there were the same g mail accounts of psyco chimp, the stig and venyron Vy12 or what ever he is called, it's in the stigs profile!

    I wqnt to know why psyco chimp is creating 1,000 accounts.
    Funny this is coming from a person who made multiple accounts too...
    So far it seems that he made three, not 1,000, why do you have to blow everything up?
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Wichita, Kansas USA
    Posts
    11,219
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnynumfiv
    Funny this is coming from a person who made multiple accounts too...
    So far it seems that he made three, not 1,000, why do you have to blow everything up?
    Because he's 12 and at 12 everything is an emergency.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    9,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Because he's 12 and at 12 everything is an emergency.
    OH MY GOD I JUST ATE AN OMMELETTE!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Deerfield Beach, Florida
    Posts
    5,802
    Karrmann, I sent a PM to TheStig about an hour before you made this thread. He will have to chose which account he wishes to keep, multiple accounts are not allowed.

    Solved.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Gmail accounts!
    By andy.muc in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-14-2005, 04:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •