Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Multiple accounts 2...

Multiple accounts 2...

Im not gonna further this out, but im sorry if anybody got mad about the stig. Im not sure yet veyron is banned (havent checked) but i hope its not... So anyway, just wanted to say sorry, wont happen again.
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoChimp22
    Im not gonna further this out, but im sorry if anybody got mad about the stig. Im not sure yet veyron is banned (havent checked) but i hope its not... So anyway, just wanted to say sorry, wont happen again.
    That's ok

Just don't do it anymore, you might encourage others to do the same.

Oooookeydokey.... 164 is banned, thanks a lot peopl!
    BTW: Karrmann, you need more things to fill up your day, you had no reason to even read my info, its not like i was using the stig to flame and randomly dis people.... anyway, lets leave it at that.

sorry people....

*closed*

... but im sorry if anybody got mad about the stig...
    U = the stig? (the account, not the guy) When did this come out?
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    I don't get it. Why is it bothersome if somebody wants to be 2 different people?

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    I don't get it. Why is it bothersome if somebody wants to be 2 different people?
    It's a matter of trust.

And why is it that it seems to surprise everyone when they get caught using multiple accounts? You have all seen it happen before. You know the consequences. Personally, psycho, I'm happy that your real original account got deleted ( I assume tha'ts what the Veyron account was). If I had been the one to find it, you'd be out of here.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Because it gets confusing and causes arguements. And people with two accounts usually only use them for 1 thing: flaming
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Can someone delete Trevor?

Its my brother, and he uses the same pc as me.

People may think its me...

Quote Originally Posted by UCR
    Can someone delete Trevor?

Its my brother, and he uses the same pc as me.

People may think its me...
    I think that's OK as long as its known and you dont' twist his arm to vote for you in any chops

It's best if Trevor has his own id on UCP so he can post as him and not be confused with your views, Jim.

Just my £0.02 worth.
    When someone has a valid reason it's not going to be punished.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    It's a matter of trust.

And why is it that it seems to surprise everyone when they get caught using multiple accounts? You have all seen it happen before. You know the consequences. Personally, psycho, I'm happy that your real original account got deleted ( I assume tha'ts what the Veyron account was). If I had been the one to find it, you'd be out of here.

I dont know how to take that... Im an untrustworthy liar and deserve to be banned? Is that what your trying to get out?
    Last edited by PsychoChimp22; 02-15-2005 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    Because it gets confusing and causes arguements. And people with two accounts usually only use them for 1 thing: flaming
    First of all, this *whatever this is* is over, has been for some time. Fact is i DIDNT use it to flame, and fact is that they are both banned... thats it.... the end...

I dont know how to take that... Im an untrustworthy liar and deserve to be banned? Is that what your trying to get out?
    Chill out. Using two accounts is sneaky. How is anyone supposed to know the reason you did it when we only know you from this site. I cant think of any legitimate uses for doing it. Would you care to enlighten us seeing you feel so agrieved?
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    The thing is, ok fine, you mods dont really see any benefits from making 2 accounts.....

.....but I don't really see any bad effects.

I mean, this is only just a web forum(ok fine THE web forum to please Wouter so maybe he can give me a raise ), and you do know him only from here, but....

I just don't get why a reason to build 2 different personalities that don't spam and are good members needs to be justified.

Maybe you can enlighten me a bit?

even if you are nopt banned, it is creepy to use a bunch of little accounts, I say just use your 1 account and be done with it.

The thing is, ok fine, you mods dont really see any benefits from making 2 accounts.....

.....but I don't really see any bad effects.

I mean, this is only just a web forum(ok fine THE web forum to please Wouter so maybe he can give me a raise ), and you do know him only from here, but....

I just don't get why a reason to build 2 different personalities that don't spam and are good members needs to be justified.

Maybe you can enlighten me a bit?
    You can use all of the accounts to vote in polls... Just like Blitz and Challenger did in the last chop comp.

Also what is the POINT of having multiple accounts? None.

Thread Information