Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31

Thread: hello

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Posts: 30,245
    Posts
    7,352
    yeah you will still be a little annoying kid by that time

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    no june 4th is my birthday, so i'll move back to 3rd cause i'll turn 13.
    so......someone else is 12? then obviously you are already older than them.....

    your logic is appalling.
    halo 2 - november 9

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Suicide City
    Posts
    2,351
    Karrman, if your 13 days older than a person, you well, until the end of time, be 13 days older than them. If your 13 while they're 12, your still 13 days older, and if your both 13, your STILL 13 days older than them. And how can you change position?? Is somebody else going to join?? Are you going to use a time machine???
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan (USA)
    Posts
    4,910
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoChimp22
    Karrman, if your 13 days older than a person, you well, until the end of time, be 13 days older than them. If your 13 while they're 12, your still 13 days older, and if your both 13, your STILL 13 days older than them. And how can you change position?? Is somebody else going to join?? Are you going to use a time machine???
    no, carlover turbed 12, so he moved behind me, but because spastik was born in nov, he still is younger than me

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,682
    Hi !pete!. I'm younger then karrman (no matter what his so called, "logic", says ), but much more mature. Stick around and have a good time!

    don't listen to anything karrman says, he's evil...

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    no, carlover turbed 12, so he moved behind me, but because spastik was born in nov, he still is younger than me
    I definetly did not, "turb", tweleve! How dare you say something so degrading! Prepare to feel my wrath!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    9,466
    I was born in September fool!

    Hello, I'm William and i'm an alcoholic.

    And yes, i'm 12



  8. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Posts
    5,499
    16 hours and still no !pete!......

    anybody smell a fish?

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,682
    Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    16 hours and still no !pete!......

    anybody smell a fish?
    Must be Matra in disguise. We attack at dawn.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,114
    hello

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Alkmaar, the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,328
    Welcome to this ultimate carpage, with lots of "mature" people
    Driver for Ultimatecarpage.competition
    Team Manager of Ultimatecarpage.competition

    NGT Champion ZAC2 League
    Team Champion ZAC2 League
    NGT Champion ZAC3 League
    Team Champion ZAC3 League

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    16 hours and still no !pete!......

    anybody smell a fish?
    sorry that i havent been on, i still work and dont have much time to come onto the forums, hopefully il be on once every other day. or maybe if im lucky more.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Posts
    5,499
    Quote Originally Posted by carlover
    Must be Matra in disguise. We attack at dawn.
    The countdown begins

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan (USA)
    Posts
    4,910
    Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    The countdown begins

    gentlemen, get your pitchforks

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In the shed
    Posts
    9,941
    Quote Originally Posted by !pete!
    sorry that i havent been on, i still work and dont have much time to come onto the forums, hopefully il be on once every other day. or maybe if im lucky more.
    i understand. we cant all have a cushy IT job like me and be on during work hours

    Hi btw
    The Datto will rage again...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •