Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My New "Ride"

My New "Ride"

Well guys, I finally got rid of the Grand Am(IT) because I got a stellar deal on a new truck. The truck in question is a Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab. It has a red exterior and dark gray leather interior. I'm gonna be posting a few pics over the next lil bit and will have the UCP Ownership proof tomorrow, I forgot what it was we were supposed as proof until I got on here tonight and it was too dark outside to get a good pic. So, for those interested...enjoy....

The following pictures are of the truck with tint and tint only, I just had it done in 15% to match the rear.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2005 Victory Red Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab
    2002 Concord Purple Harley Sportster 883XLC

"I think the Vietnam war is nothing more than the white people sending the black people to fight the yellow people in order to secure a nation stolen from the red people"-Anonymous

UCP's Biggest Chevrolet Corvette fan.

Tint only cont....

"I think the Vietnam war is nothing more than the white people sending the black people to fight the yellow people in order to secure a nation stolen from the red people"-Anonymous

these next pictures are from the night my father and I installed the billet grille, nerf bars, and the door handle covers. The truck is in our service garage

These pics were taken this afternoon after I got home from work.. I really must appologize for the poor quality, better to come later. My truck is also quite dirty, it's been raining non-stop for about a week and I haven't cleaned it....

a few more ext. this afternoon....

now for the interior

BOSE audio, full rear seat, dash, n such....

Cheers Mr.Vette, congrats

yep, that's a full 6 foot bed, and the mirrors are a good safety feature, and fun too look at at night

and the 327 small block V8(for those interested, i average anywhere between 19 and 21mpg depending on how aggresive i am on the throttle. It gets better mileage than our Avalanche and we've determined it's due in part to the 3.42 gear)

Nice truck, Mr Vette. I personally have a 2001 1500HD. It's a crew like yours, but with a bit longer bed (I think) and the 6 liter V8. 19-21 mpg is a dream with the big V8 and 4.10 gears!
    "It's the only car I've ever driven that'll spin the wheels at 200 mph."
    -Mark Donohue, talking about the Penske 917/30 twin-turbo Porsche Can-Am car.

Quote Originally Posted by sutton4481
    Nice truck, Mr Vette. I personally have a 2001 1500HD. It's a crew like yours, but with a bit longer bed (I think) and the 6 liter V8. 19-21 mpg is a dream with the big V8 and 4.10 gears!
    I'd imagine soo, my choice would have been a 2500 Duramax, but this is what I've got, and I'm quite pleased so far.

Nice Car

Now all it needs are wire rims, hydrolics, and a killer sound system in the trunk and you'll be PIMPIN
    My Photography robneill.deviantart.com

Quote Originally Posted by sutton4481
    I drive only a few miles every day, to and from school through town, and get about 9 mpg with my dakota (4.22 gears, 4.7 l v-8), thats with the occasional burnout and donut though
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Nice truck you have their mr.vette
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Thread Information