Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GT4 Is out!

Stop talking about the game!!!!! I'm dying over here!!

I'll most likely try to buy it today if I can manage to get some time between work and college, untill then no more GT4 threads please

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    Stop talking about the game!!!!! I'm dying over here!!

I'll most likely try to buy it today if I can manage to get some time between work and college, untill then no more GT4 threads please
    Delete the thread

FYI I think (from what ive read) that sony is shootin for late this year to early next year for the PS3 release. Theyve already finished some major componantes such as the cell.

BTW: Ive played that Sega 355 game so many times at gameworks, its by far the best and most realistic arcade for racing. Im extremely good at it too .

Im one of those people that are just waiting for GT5 on the PS3, soooo, it sgonna be awhile.
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoChimp22
    FYI I think (from what ive read) that sony is shootin for late this year to early next year for the PS3 release. Theyve already finished some major componantes such as the cell.

BTW: Ive played that Sega 355 game so many times at gameworks, its by far the best and most realistic arcade for racing. Im extremely good at it too .

Im one of those people that are just waiting for GT5 on the PS3, soooo, it sgonna be awhile.
    I doubt PS3 will be out so soon. I'm thinking they'll say "we have to delay the arrival of Playstation 3 due to unexpected glitches in the hard drive" or something. Prob. X-mas 2006 it'll be released. On the other hand, anyone wanna mail me a used PS2 that they don't want.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

I just made a huge mistake. I was at Best Buy and they had GT4 playing on the PS2 demo (big surprise)... Someone left their Evo at N-ring playing. I couldn't resist. A few sand traps later, I exited and picked something more civilized. A black Mk5 GTI at New York. Oh. My. God. It nearly brought a tear to my eye... Then, just for kicks, I picked up a 69 Charger 440, took it to Autumn Ring Mini, my most favoritest track evAr!!!1, and turned off the ASM and TCS. Nothin' but wheel spin the whole lap.

Alas, I had to leave empty handed, as I don't have $50 to my name, and my copy is coming in the mail next week some time. Can't wait to test drive the HPA R32 at the 'Ring on my widescreen 53" with 500 watts of sound backing it up...

Moral of the story- don't test drive something you can't afford.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs
    I just made a huge mistake. I was at Best Buy and they had GT4 playing on the PS2 demo (big surprise)... Someone left their Evo at N-ring playing. I couldn't resist. A few sand traps later, I exited and picked something more civilized. A black Mk5 GTI at New York. Oh. My. God. It nearly brought a tear to my eye... Then, just for kicks, I picked up a 69 Charger 440, took it to Autumn Ring Mini, my most favoritest track evAr!!!1, and turned off the ASM and TCS. Nothin' but wheel spin the whole lap.

Alas, I had to leave empty handed, as I don't have $50 to my name, and my copy is coming in the mail next week some time. Can't wait to test drive the HPA R32 at the 'Ring on my widescreen 53" with 500 watts of sound backing it up...

Moral of the story- don't test drive something you can't afford.
    It's that good, phew. I'm in for a treat. Does anyone know if you can buy an MKI Golf GTI for under 10k credits??
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    I'm waiting until PS3 comes out, then I'll buy it. GT4 will be cheap by then and I'll have a heads up on GT5. Pity it isn't coming out on xBox.
    pity is isn't out on gamecube, bu then again the graphics sure wouldn't be as good as PS2 or X Box..........
    My Photography: flickr.com/photos/a-m-photo/
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs
    Then, just for kicks, I picked up a 69 Charger 440, took it to Autumn Ring Mini, my most favoritest track evAr!!!1, and turned off the ASM and TCS. Nothin' but wheel spin the whole lap.
    This account's makin me drool. Exactly what other classic cars are in this bad boy??? Whether or not I shell out cash on this depends on that...

...and also on one other thing. Are there any "normal shitty cars" on there? I have more fun with those than the fast cars, to be completely honest. Don't ask why, but it's just really fun to me...
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

Quote Originally Posted by jcp123
    ...and also on one other thing. Are there any "normal shitty cars" on there? I have more fun with those than the fast cars, to be completely honest. Don't ask why, but it's just really fun to me...
    I always find that aswell! It'd be so much fun to go round the Nurburgring in my mums Toyota Corona!

Slow cars are more fun than fast cars. Which is why, while it would be fun to have them, I don't reallly necessarily need Ferraris and Porsches. Driving a Camaro with some suspension work and custom gears is usually more fun for me than driving a 800hp Viper.

I think I'm going to be doing a lot of N-ring in a stock Rabbit GTI.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

Patrick says:
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

delay after delay, after delay, i was mad... but now that its here.... i dont know what to say.... its... beautifull.
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

2 more weeks here in europe, my over 2 years of waiting and checking Gtplanet many times a day will be over then

expect some nice GT4 contests (sc.net people might remember those)
    Driver for Ultimatecarpage.competition
    Team Manager of Ultimatecarpage.competition

NGT Champion ZAC2 League
    Team Champion ZAC2 League
    NGT Champion ZAC3 League
    Team Champion ZAC3 League

Quote Originally Posted by jcp123
    This account's makin me drool. Exactly what other classic cars are in this bad boy??? Whether or not I shell out cash on this depends on that...

Tons, Lots. plenty from the 60's 70's and 80's. And I agree Slow cars are much more fun.

went to best buy and picked it up last night, and i went there just to get a router... they had a little setup with the logitec wheel attached to a racing bucket. i was gooked so i walked out the the GT4 wheel(logitec really did a number with this thing, one of the best sim wheels ive raced with, the force feedback is perfect) and the game.
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

I GOT MINE

I picked it up at Best Buy, and saved $15. I transferred my credits and licenses. So my first car was of course the HPA Motorsports R32. 550hp of all wheel drive wheel spin. Then I wanted something RWD. Buick GNX fills that nicely. But I still didn't have anything low powered... Used Honda Integra Type R. I think I'm in love. GT4 owns my soul.

P-nut count me in.

Ok, back to the action!!!
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

Patrick says:
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Thread Information