Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Porsche Carrera GT Gemballa

Porsche Carrera GT Gemballa

http://www.gemballausa.com/view.asp?...nnim=3&view=1#
    Anyone have any more pictures and specs?
    "To control 800 horsepower relying just on arm muscles and foot sensitivity can turn out to be a dangerous exercise."
    Michael Schumacher

those pics look very familiar.......maybe a photoshop, they look a hell of alot like some cgt pics ive seen.
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Yes, I know. They look like some of the very first Porsche Carrera GT pics, that's why I asked if anyone had any other pictures or even information.
    "To control 800 horsepower relying just on arm muscles and foot sensitivity can turn out to be a dangerous exercise."
    Michael Schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    those pics look very familiar.......maybe a photoshop, they look a hell of alot like some cgt pics ive seen.
    same here. If it is a chop, its a very good one.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Definitly a chop, no doubt about that. But that looks......incredible. PLEASE MAKE IT! OH and throw in some engine mods too

Riced

the background is of the cliff in the dessert in the Porsche press release and official photos of the car, it is obviously a chop, look at the cartoony-ness, and the fact that the background is identical, and that the wheels are stock, i guess its too hard to find a moving wheel you like? not the exact photo attahced, but ive seen thta photo in the preass packet

that is a horrible thing to do to a Porsche, shame on them
    Attached Images Attached Images
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    yea, definately a chop there... a very good chop! that could be a concept fot the next cgt...
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Few! At least someone who was good at photoshopped chopped that porsche. It looks awesome!

I dunno if I like it. I am more of a purist anyway so I am not much of a fan for souping up supercars.

That is what they should've made it look like. Gemballa is an elite tuner company, and if I had a CGT, I would throw on that kit and maybe a turbo on the V10.

Germany -> West Germany -> NRW -> Düsseldorf
    You can't do this to an expensive, good looking, rare car like the CGT!!! There are only 1500 all together...

I saw one today (number 400) in yellow Nice car and the best of it: it's the car of the president of our local motorsport club and he said he will take me on a tour with it in summer *damn-why-is-winter-with-5cm-snow-now?*
    WRC - That's motorsport!

"If you can see the tree you are about to hit, it is called 'understeering'. If you can only hear and feel it, it was 'oversteering'."
    Walter Röhrl

There is no rule for modding out supercars. You can mod out any super exotic car and make it even more unique than it already was. What would you rather have, an F50? or an Koenigg F50 Twin Turbo? Which is more rare? The Carrera GT or the Gemballa Carrera GT? 1500 is actually a relatively big production number for a car of that caliber. They only made 399 Enzos. I rather have the most rare, and unique vehicle possible, and the Gemballa Carrera GT is that.

Quote Originally Posted by driftnWRX
    There is no rule for modding out supercars. You can mod out any super exotic car and make it even more unique than it already was. What would you rather have, an F50? or an Koenigg F50 Twin Turbo? Which is more rare? The Carrera GT or the Gemballa Carrera GT? 1500 is actually a relatively big production number for a car of that caliber. They only made 399 Enzos. I rather have the most rare, and unique vehicle possible, and the Gemballa Carrera GT is that.
    What if the most rare and unique car ever was a AMC Gremlin that went 10MPH top speed? Would you still want it?

i am sorry but that is an absolute disgrace...

yeah it might be "unique" but it is a disgusting design and very ordinary photoshop, especially the whole "cartoon" nature of it...

i hope it never gets built...

Thread Information