View Poll Results: Which is most beautiful?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

7 7.87%
  • Lamborghini Murcielago

8 8.99%
  • Ferrari Enzo

3 3.37%
  • Ferrari F430

5 5.62%
  • AM V8(production version)

12 13.48%
  • Aston Martin Vanquish

9 10.11%
  • Ford GT

5 5.62%
  • Corvette C6

1 1.12%
  • Viper SRT-10

0 0%
  • Porsche GT2

0 0%
  • Porsche Carrera GT

10 11.24%
  • Pagani Zonda S

16 17.98%
  • Mclaren F1

5 5.62%
  • Mclaren-Merc SLR

8 8.99%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Which is most beautiful?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    my ultimate favorite car is the murcielago so that but should have the roadster wheels. then the Zonda is also an amazing car. so is the carrera gt and the gallardo. i think the american cars that are in the poll are not very good looking
    Look at a viper head on........they are VERY aggresive looking (more aggresive then just about anything else on that list)
    EDIT: wow, yeah, why is the Saleen S7 not on here? That thing has a prescence like few others (VERY close to the Mclaren's feel)
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    Look at a viper head on........they are VERY aggresive looking (more aggresive then just about anything else on that list)
    EDIT: wow, yeah, why is the Saleen S7 not on here? That thing has a prescence like few others (VERY close to the Mclaren's feel)
    Yeah. Cos aggressive = aesthetically pleasing.

I'll remember that next time I'm out on the pull. No more Mr. suave and sophisticated. No, no, no! I'll charm the laydeez by always looking really pi**ed off...

For what it's worth I went for the Gallardo. My reasoning is somewhat poor also. Out of all the ones on that list that I've actually seen "in person" it looked by far the best. Very nice and smooth in profile. Did it for me, anyway.

Edit: Added a pic to try and illustrate my point. That's my kinda profile. Makes the 911 next to it look like its got glandular issues.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by VtecMini; 02-28-2005 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VtecMini
    Yeah. Cos aggressive = aesthetically pleasing.

I'll remember that next time I'm out on the pull. No more Mr. suave and sophisticated. No, no, no! I'll charm the laydeez by always looking really pi**ed off...

For what it's worth I went for the Gallardo. My reasoning is somewhat poor also. Out of all the ones on that list that I've actually seen "in person" it looked by far the best. Very nice and smooth in profile. Did it for me, anyway.
    True. And what that really means is it is in the wrong comparison really.

There is something about the tail lights on a Gallardo that I really don't like. It is faultless elsewhere though.

I've voted for Gallardo (yes, the ferrarist votes for the Gallardo)!!!
    I can't say Enzo iz not as beautiful as any other one, but, to be original, and as I like the LOOK of them equally, this time I"vent chosen Enzo.

Gallardo is like a lil small beautiful college-girl, and ENZO, oooh - 'femina di passione')))
    FORZA, VODKA, CHIX!

Dude... The Gallardo's votes have doubled since I voted. I should go into PR or something.

i personally love the mosler MT900
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Wow so many choices, but I had to say the murcielago. Such an amazing car. When I saw the results the Pagani seems popular. I don't blame the pagani voters certianly an amazing car!
    My Photography: flickr.com/photos/a-m-photo/
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."

Have you seen the press release and the photos of the new Aston Martin V8 Vantage? It looks absolutely amazing. Surely one of the most beautiful cars in the world!

I haven't seen it... anyone got a link?
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

The McLaren F1 for me. Easily, it's just so purposeful in it's looks, yet it's shape is just perfect. But I would forget all that for the Ferrari 288 GTO. In terms of looks alone, that car gives me a right stiffy.
    Last edited by Radoman; 03-03-2005 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Spelling error.

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    I wish they'd quit calling the new Aston V8 model the AMV8. I have a hard time getting pics of the ORIGINAL one now, which is the one that I like.
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

Quote Originally Posted by jcp123
    I wish they'd quit calling the new Aston V8 model the AMV8. I have a hard time getting pics of the ORIGINAL one now, which is the one that I like.
    It's AMV8, not just for the fact that it is Aston Martin V8, but I think (not sure, might be wrong, so do not jump and say I am right) that this one has a special name and it is AMerican V8, since it is largely aimed to kill off the 911 (sort of, since it is so limited that will be hard) here in america. I forget exactly where I read this, so do correct me if I am wrong.

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    I hadn't heard that, I always thought it was straight Aston Martin V8 = AMV8. But I can see where you're coming from, the 5.3l V8 the original one had was somehting that seemed far better suited to the American market than the 4.0 straight sixes. And it was definitely a bigger car than the Astons before it, which probably also had bigger appeal in the American market.
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

Quote Originally Posted by ruim20
    I haven't seen it... anyone got a link?
    go to the european forum page and look for aston martin v8 vantage

Thread Information