Thread: Best Motoring Video Problem

Best Motoring Video Problem

Does anyone know where i can find the Best Motoring Special on Drifting. It's called the Drift Bible and it's about 70 or so minutes long. I downloaded it from limewire but there was no sound. I tried playing it in both windows media player and winamp. So i went on google and searched around for awhile. I found another version on some bit-torrent site and tried downloading that. Once again no sound. Am i getting bad files or is there a possibilty i have some codec problem or something. If you know where i can get the video (with sound) that would be greatly appreciated. Or if you know what could be wrong with the ones i have right now advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

It's probably a codec thing, there's a program called AVIcodec that'll tell what you need. Get it here: http://avicodec.duby.info/

yep, you need to update the ac3 codec, a common problem with XVid'ed movies
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Thank you very much guys. I downloaded AVIcodec and Matra you were right i needed an ACE Codec for my sound. Does the Ace codec commonly take 4 hours to download because thats how long it says its gonna take me

hey...can i get that drift bible off sumone plz? i dont trust p2ps anymore, alreaady got 2 viruses. is it available for purchase from anywhere?
    thnx
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

Since we are on the subject, does anyone have working links for Best Motoring race videos? THANK YOU in advance
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Quote Originally Posted by deffenbaugh03
    Thank you very much guys. I downloaded AVIcodec and Matra you were right i needed an ACE Codec for my sound. Does the Ace codec commonly take 4 hours to download because thats how long it says its gonna take me
    4 miuntes woudl have been the longets I'd expect, it's NOT huge. Guess there are either site or network problems, see if you can get it from a mirror.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Thread Information