Page 4 of 93 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: USA vs Iraq...solutions?

Quote Originally Posted by Fleet 500
    The rules say, "No threads or POSTS specifically to call or flame another members."
    Perhaps you should read that thread again:
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...ad.php?t=12987
    Maybe, just maybe if the post had consisted of only "STFU Fleet 500" you might have the beginnings of an argument.

You don't, however, because the post is primarily a response to another point - it wasn't specifically to "flame" you.

Also as insults and personal attacks go "STFU" must be one of the weakest I've ever heard.

Maybe you want Quattroman banned for calling someone "stupid"?
    Yes/No?

As I said before, it is a certain fact that during your life you will encounter many people who do not like you or your opinions. Accept it and move on.
    Thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz
    ah this is grand...

read the rules again?

maybe you should..

have i said anything along the lines of.

"IB4R STFU, YOUR AN UGLY MOLE! GET OVER YOUR STUPID AVATAR!! ITS NOT ALL THAT SUPID YOU STUPID FOOL"

that is a personal attack.

have i dont anything remotely like that to you? no
    would you like me to? i could stand getting a ban to prove to you it wasnt a personal attack, not that you would view it as my victory, but me beaing beaten by the mods. which by virtue i wouldnt be.

iraq was a mistake to invade. America should have waited longer, perhaps even gotten some serious inteligence.
    It looks like you don't know incorrect behavior (on a message board or out in public, wherever and whenever) when it's right in front of you.

It's not necessary to say to anyone to shut up unless it's in jest.

Yeah, sure, a mistake to invade Iraq. They just had their first real election in over 25 years! Never would have happened if Gore was President. So you think we should have waited? And how many more Iraqis would Saddam and his sons have tortured, raped and killed?

A U.S. soldier returning from Iraq said he noticed two things when he was over there... the valour of fellow marines and the gratitude of the Iraqis. Yeah, we should have waited- maybe in about 20 years the U.N. would have finally done something.

you missed my point completely, EVIDENCE of WMD's which is why AMERICA went in the first place.

of which the american govt probably fabricated...

get over those FOUR digitaly represented letters on your screen and get off your high horse. you know nothing about how i act. in public or on these boards.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

you missed my point completely, EVIDENCE of WMD's which is why AMERICA went in the first place.

of which the american govt probably fabricated...

get over those FOUR digitaly represented letters on your screen and get off your high horse. you know nothing about how i act. in public or on these boards.
    You are proving just how little you know. If it was only American intelligence, then the blame could be placed only on America. But intelligence sources from around the world agreed that Saddam still had WMD (and there were traces of it found). British, Russian, Chinese, U.N. intelligence all said Iraq was hiding WMD. So how could the American gov't "fabricate" it? (Which is a huge error- nothing was fabricated.)

Also, WMD was only one reason for invading Iraq- it was not the only reason, and it had been planned as far back as 1998. This is something else many people don't say (or won't say).

i dont want to get invlolved in this thread i just want to say:

why would we fabricate evidence of WMD's in iraq? what do we have to gain? oil is at an almost all time high, what else is there? uday's ferrari?
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

who pushed for the war?
    america
    WHO presented the evidence to the UN?
    AMERICA (and to lesser extent its followers)
    the only group to actually try to pass off info on TV that i saw was american govt officials, with that "truck" as a mobile chemical station...
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

i realise all that im just saying what do we have to gain by fabricating evidence?
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

who pushed for the war?
    america
    WHO presented the evidence to the UN?
    AMERICA (and to lesser extent its followers)
    Who freed 25 million Afghans? America (and to a lesser extent its followers).
    Who removed a brutal, murderous dictator from Iraq? America (and to a lesser extent its followers).
    Who freed 20+ million Iraqis? America (and to a lesser extent its followers).
    Who made it possible for free elections to be held for the first time ever in Afghanistan and for the first time in over 25 years in Iraq? America (and to a lesser extent its followers).
    Who is in the process of changing Iraq from a dictatorship to a democracy? America (and to a lesser extent its followers).

Who fears that the U.S. will be successful in bringing peace to the middle east? People like you.

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    what do we have to gain? oil is at an almost all time high, what else is there?
    You can't use the argument that the oil prices are high as evidence that US did not go to war for oil. Oil is a fossile fuel which means that there is a limited supply of oil on earth, when it runs out it runs out. Following logic it's only natural for the oil price to go up. And since supply is limited it's a great advantage to get a good deal.

Since many of you americans think that since WMD wasn't found that you had a more noble cause behind it, to rid the world of an eeeeviiil dictator. Then WHY does not Bush put his troops where it matters. You are talking about Saddam killing&torturing people, but in Africa among the worst genocides in history was going on in recent years and are still going on as we speak. Sudan, Rwanda, etc... it's a long list. Why doesn't the noble warriors of justice react?
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Quote Originally Posted by Fleet 500
    (and to a lesser extent its followers).
    Nice to see such glittering support and appreciation for the poor bastards who are out there risking their lives because Tony is George's pal.
    Thanks for all the fish

coventry, its sad but true
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

One thing worth thinking about is that the reason why the worlds most wanted terrorist Osama started to hate america was that US had built a military base in Saudi Arabia. It was holy land and americans where infidels. (one other thing was the us support of the Israelis)... A seemingly "small&unsignificant" thing the americans might think. What do you think the world will be like in a couple of years? I mean I'm not an anti-war hippie liberal of any kind, I think it is good that someone stands up to rouge nations. But I know america won't do it unless they gain something. Good job getting rid of saddam etc. but have you any idea how many ppl you piss off? A big part of your own country is against u, a big part of europe doesn't like your views and an even bigger part of the middle east hates u. And when its payback time, I'm thankful I'm not american.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    Nice to see such glittering support and appreciation for the poor bastards who are out there risking their lives because Tony is George's pal.
    Yeah, kind of like the people who risked their lives because Winston Churchill was Roosevelt's pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    Yeah, all Tony and George have done is free 50 million people, break up the Taliban and al Qaeda, enabled free elections in two countries, and taken out many terrorists. Perhaps we should go back to the Clinton policy of handling terrorism (do nothing). I think not.
    There are two choice the world has- fight terrorism or do nothing and hope it goes away (and it will never go away by itself).

I bet if someone told you about 5 years ago that there will be free elections in Afghanistan and Iraq, you would have told him he was crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by Pando
    One thing worth thinking about is that the reason why the worlds most wanted terrorist Osama started to hate america was that US had built a military base in Saudi Arabia. It was holy land and americans where infidels. (one other thing was the us support of the Israelis)... A seemingly "small&unsignificant" thing the americans might think. What do you think the world will be like in a couple of years? I mean I'm not an anti-war hippie liberal of any kind, I think it is good that someone stands up to rouge nations. But I know america won't do it unless they gain something. Good job getting rid of saddam etc. but have you any idea how many ppl you piss off? A big part of your own country is against u, a big part of europe doesn't like your views and an even bigger part of the middle east hates u. And when its payback time, I'm thankful I'm not american.
    But the "people" who are mad at the U.S. are lunatic terrorists! You can't reason with them. They hate America (and other countries like her) because they hate freedom.
    A big part of Europe may not like the views of the U.S., but the majority of Iraqis are thankful. Maybe if you were in their position your views would be different, too.

Thread Information