Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Worst Car You've Ever Owned.

The Worst Car You've Ever Owned.

ITs simple enough. State here the worst car you've ever owned, and why.

I havn't owned any cars, but i'll speak for my mum.

My mum owned a shitty old Morris Marina. It broke down alot and generally was really shitty.

my parents have been rather lucky with their cars,

my dad owned a HQ, duno wether it was a monaro, a 120y datto, and a toyota corona wagon, then the subaru liberty wagon.

he said the one that had the most trouble was the toyota, but that was because our mechanic back then was incompitent and stupid.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

My Parents have always owned good(Ish) cars.

I suppose the worst was our '95 Automatic Corolla Sedan, It used to weave in the breeze......
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

A '71 Vega. I got it as a wedding present but it was a total POS, as were all Vegas. Engine blew within 6 months, replaced under warranty but the transmission soon followed. It was just one thing after another, but even when it ran it was an underpowered, clumsy ugly mess. Those were truly awful times for cars.

The only less reliable car I ever had was a Fiat 850 Spyder, but when it ran, I loved it, so it can't be at the bottom of the list.

a 1990 VN commodore. thirsty, no grip, light rear end + torque = burnouts whenever i did a u-turn. oh, and the interior slowly disintegrated.

Datsun 120Y Recomend it to any one who want to spend 50 dollars on a car.

it's easy, the Lemon Caravan, transmission at 70,000 miles, head gasket at 15,000 miles, all those stupid recalls, and it only has 80,000 miles to date and it acts like as if it was to fall apart.

my family was just Ford and Chevy products (except for my moms celica that she owned in the 80's and the Hynduai that my dad wrecked) and we never had a bad car, alll cars were minor repairs only, no major ones and they were very reliable, then we had to try out a Dodge, and this is what we get.

**** dodge, buy ford or chevy, or even better JAPANESE

Karrman, that is exactly what a fanboy would say.

I remember my dad used to own some crappy chevy cavailier a long time a go. I don't remember much about it except that it broke down a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by carlover
    Karrman, that is exactly what a fanboy would say.
    :
    Exactly, he just doesnt care, 'F*** dodge,' What kind of a statement is that karrmann mate?
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

I was young & dumb and short of money:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    Exactly, he just doesnt care, 'F*** dodge,' What kind of a statement is that karrmann mate?

stop, don't buy dodge, dodges are crap idiot cars that break down every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    SHUT UP YOU MORON. You are so freakin biased against the whole dodge name just because your parents bought a car that has a lot of problems, which happens, DEAL WITH IT. I've delt with a few dodges over the years, the only problem ones were caravan's, I wish your parents looked into the reliablity and reviews about this car so we wouldn't have to deal with your 12 year old everybodyisagainstme syndrome. My dodge truck hasn't had a problem in 9 months, my drivers ed car was a dodge stratus, no problems there either. UGH
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Probably my first, Renault 4GTL, where the floater stuck in the carburettor on the second day after delivery and the fact that it was impossible to keep the water away from the car floor. After that one, only Citroens, so "fanboy" approach
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    OMG MY VIPER BROKE DOWN BECAUSE I SMASHED IT INTO A WALL AT 200 MPH IT MUST SUCK!!!

Next time you decide to take your parents car keys karrman, remember that you have to use the clutch to shift.
    Last edited by carlover; 03-20-2005 at 05:09 PM.

...Well, I've only had 2, so I guess my old fox.. in that it was slow, boring and only had 4 gears. but it was fairly reliable and got me where I needed to go, so it's no where near a bad car. I'll go with what my dad just recently, FINALLY sold:

a 1983 Jeep Wagoneer. POS, it was. The engine chugged the gas, it broke alot, there was always SOMETHING wrong with it. It stunk like hell, so every summer morning I would wake up to the pungeunt(sic?) smell of it's exhaust wafting through my open window. It would take hours to get rid of, and **** me if I could get back to sleep.

We finally sold the old pile a few days ago. Dad is quite happy with his shiny new GMC long-box van. NOTE: he's in the contracting (read: building houses) business, so he needs one.

yeah.

Thread Information