View Poll Results: which car is lamer?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chevy SSR

51 66.23%
  • Plymouth Prowler

26 33.77%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SSR vs prowler: which one is lamer?

There both ugly, so I would park the cars both really close to each other and next to an exploding object (play timeplitters 2). Then I fire the rocket at the exploding object. Much fun.

I don't know, the SSR is fugly but the Prowler is a poseur engine-wise. Ugh, come back to me in five minutes when I make my choice. K, made it, Prowler.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by RS6
    And you don't when you see an SSR.
    not as much....when i see a prowler, i think silk button down short sleeve shirt, driving gloves with the fingers cut off, and cheesy sunglasses....go-tee also....with a gay grin on their face....makes me happy cause normally people like that get pissed off really easily....its not hard to make them mad
    pondering things

dont hate me bcoz i kinda like the Prowler, its different from other sportscars (vettes, camaros, mustangs). at least i know its a sportscar unlike the SSR. i still cant make out what it actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by carlover
    (play timeplitters 2).
    great game! haha

silverhawk...but can you really classify the prowler as a sports car? it might look like one but it lacks the heart of one for sure. it doesnt even handle good and its not fast for sure. does anybody here watch american chopper? did you ever see the episode where pauly JR was hookin nitrous up to his prowler..what an idiot..they might be able to build some bikes (although im not the biggest fan of their bikes cuz most of the parts they use are just parts you can buy anywhere) but it sure shows hes an idiot when it comes to cars. i dunno i just found it funny that he drives a prowler. he probably saw that on the lot and was like man i sure can look like a douchebag drivin this...i'll take it!

The Prowler is definitely more lame because, as many have said before, it has a V-6. At least the SSR has a V-8.

Quote Originally Posted by aNOBLEman
    The Prowler is definitely more lame because, as many have said before, it has a V-6. At least the SSR has a V-8.
    There's nothing wrong with a V6, although the one that sits in the Prowler isn't exactly any good.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggs
    great game! haha
    I ordered future perfect. It comes on the 23rd (or so). I can't wait.

SSr is alot worse, It may have a better engine but it doesn't have better looks. Where with the prowler, it may have a wimpy engine but I kinda like it's body. You could still do some engine mods and make it pretty cool.
    My Photography: flickr.com/photos/a-m-photo/
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."

Quote Originally Posted by RS6
    There's nothing wrong with a V6, although the one that sits in the Prowler isn't exactly any good.
    I didn't mean that all V-6s are bad but the Prowler was portraid as an American roadster yet it has a wimpy V-6.

The SSR actually looks nice and is original-the Prowler was Chrysler trying to dumb down the Panoz Roadster for a broader market, then blatantly advertising it as 'the first hot rod ever.'
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Quote Originally Posted by Juggs
    if you ask me both of these cars are just put out by the companies cuz they look different and they will stick out from the pack and they will sell on that feature alone. so for the most part nice things like performance, comfort, functionality ect are ignored. their both ugly (in my opinion at least..) underpowered, useless cars for people to buy who crave attention but are completely out of touch with whats cool. so heres my question to you, you have a rocket launcher but only one rocket...which car is gettin blowed up real good?
    Ill take ss-r over Plymouth Prowler any day
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

right now D.C. and Miami., but also London
    Quote Originally Posted by QUATTRO MAN
    Ill take ss-r over Plymouth Prowler any day

I concur. The Prowler seriously dissapointed me, becasue I actually liked the stlying until it turned out to be seriously underpowered. Kind of like the 1994 and above V6 Mustangs (pre 2005)...
    Mustangs/ TVRs, M3s, 911 Turbos...make me smile from ear to ear...everything else..just makes me smile.

Quote Originally Posted by ashes2ashes
    I concur. The Prowler seriously dissapointed me, becasue I actually liked the stlying until it turned out to be seriously underpowered. Kind of like the 1994 and above V6 Mustangs (pre 2005)...
    The recent pre-'05 Mustang GT's have not been underpowered. Sure, they could have had more power, but they could move very nicely thank you very much.
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

right now D.C. and Miami., but also London
    Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    The recent pre-'05 Mustang GT's have not been underpowered. Sure, they could have had more power, but they could move very nicely thank you very much.
    Ok..if you say so.. I guess it is all relative...But 190hp for a sports car as heavy as a Mustang isn't really much...
    Mustangs/ TVRs, M3s, 911 Turbos...make me smile from ear to ear...everything else..just makes me smile.

Thread Information