Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Incredible I have wrecked my Benz yesterday

Incredible I have wrecked my Benz yesterday

Take a look at my little baby, I have wrecked it yesterday.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mercedes 600SEL (WRECKED)
    Audi RS4

Quote Originally Posted by Brabus
    Take a look at my little baby, I have wrecked it yesterday.
    the most important thing is if you r ok and all the rest could be solved
    poor MB take more car of it next time

R u stupid its not ok look what he did to his car!!! that in its self isn't ok. Then his pocket is never gonna be the same again, dam $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    so that mistake is gonna coast u a lot...

Damn

Damn it!!! How did you do that? I hope you have a good insurance. I hope you are ok. But I think you are cause you have posted these pictures. Wow you are a lucky guy you know that?
    Il me faut une caisse dans les 300 et le GPS

BMW Z3 1.9L (sold)
    Mercedes SLK 230 (sold)
    Jaguar XK8 (sold)
    Porsche 996 Carrera 4 (for sale)
    2004 Mini Cooper
    Mercedes 2005 SLK 55 AMG (ordered)

don't use your mobile phone when you drive

Quote Originally Posted by Swissbeatz
    Damn it!!! How did you do that? I hope you have a good insurance. I hope you are ok. But I think you are cause you have posted these pictures. Wow you are a lucky guy you know that?
    This is what happen when you use your mobile phone while you are driving. I was using my telephone on the highway. My speed was around 150-160km/h.
    The car just in front of me has braked. I tried to change lane but it was to late, PAF the little Opel Corsa has been projected. Thanks God, the driver was alone in his car and he is ok. My insurance will pay for his car and will reimburse my car but I think I must wait 4 months for that. The Police has revoked my driving license for 6 months.
    Last edited by Brabus; 01-09-2004 at 11:18 PM.
    Mercedes 600SEL (WRECKED)
    Audi RS4

This is what happen when you use your mobile phone while you are driving. I was using my telephone on the highway. My speed was around 150-160km/h.
    The car just in front of me has braked. I tried to change lane but it was to late, PAF the little Opel Corsa has been projected. Thanks God, the driver was alone in his car and he is ok. My insurance will pay for his car and will reimburse my car but I think I must wait 4 months for that. The Police has revoked my driving license for 6 months.
    that's gotta suck a lot, i feel bad for you though, nice car. you should get a hands free phone for your car.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

I truly wish I could sympathize, but I can't.

When I read your post, I don't think about your awesome car being trashed - all I see is the car you hit potentially having a young family in it, maybe the guy's wife and a couple of kids. I believe you were extremely lucky in that this was not the case and no one was hurt.

You may be a great driver most days, this was not most days, this day you drove too fast didn't have your mind on what you were doing, you were careless.

I'm glad no one was hurt, including yourself, I hope this post serves as a reminder to you and everyone in the forums that we are not always the drivers we imagine ourselves to be, especially our younger members who lack experience to make better judgements in any situation.

Please forgive me if I seem a bit harsh, I lost a good friend in an accident similar to this a few years ago ... I still see his wife trying to cope and raise their daughter alone, as she is still a friend of my wife.

God Bless
    - Dave
    Last edited by NoOne; 01-10-2004 at 10:13 AM. Reason: i considered toning it down ... then didn't

I feel bad that that happened to you, but I've never understood why people talk on the phone while cruising on the highways...especially the Autobahn where most tend to take things a bit faster. If I were you I would get hands free or something like that, because if you had paid a small amount for some hands free thing, maybe this could've been avoided. Good to hear everyone was okay though...
    Gemballa's Porsches, Simply the Best!

whats 150-160km/h. in mph?
    anyways no licence and no car that sucks man
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    whats 150-160km/h. in mph?
    anyways no licence and no car that sucks man
    95-100 MPH.

Quote Originally Posted by NoOne
    95-100 MPH.
    it is a good thing that MBs are solid.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    it is a good thing that MBs are solid.
    But what of the car he hit? ...Maybe the world would be safer if we all drove M-B's and Volvos? Then we could shun all responsibility and throw common-sense out the window?

I see it, but I'm sorry I disagree with your point.

BTW: No rep. points added or subtracted.

At least you wern't drinking. I had a friend who did that and I had to give him a bloody good reaming out, a drunk killed my great aunt. But NoOne is right you really need to concerntrate on the road when driving. Even with the stereo on if a good song comes on I find myself losing concerntration on the road and wandering a bit and that is with 2 hands on the wheel and i don't have to think about replies. Though Luck about the MB but you had it coming. If you roll the dice be prepared to lose.
    Last edited by mechanixfetch; 01-10-2004 at 12:17 PM. Reason: The message came asross wrong
    "If you feel like you're in control you're not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by NoOne
    But what of the car he hit? ...Maybe the world would be safer if we all drove M-B's and Volvos? Then we could shun all responsibility and throw common-sense out the window?

I see it, but I'm sorry I disagree with your point.

BTW: No rep. points added or subtracted.
    well i also suggested that he get a hands free phone for his car so that he can concentrate on the road. i didn't mean that to be taken in the wrong way.

don't play with your car.

We must drive more carefully. Last week I have smashed my brand new Porsche in a parking lot. Oh it was dangerous, but the parking was empty and in fact I was testing my handbrake with 5 of my friends. It was very cool but I have lost the control of the car and I have smashed the front bumper. The bill was salty 2000 chf around 2005$CAD

I know that it's not a true accident like yours, if the bumper wasn't smashed I would certainly do the same thing on an open road and it would have been more dangerous.
    The car is not a toy. That's my last word.
    Il me faut une caisse dans les 300 et le GPS

BMW Z3 1.9L (sold)
    Mercedes SLK 230 (sold)
    Jaguar XK8 (sold)
    Porsche 996 Carrera 4 (for sale)
    2004 Mini Cooper
    Mercedes 2005 SLK 55 AMG (ordered)

Thread Information