Thread: Motorsport Job

Motorsport Job

Today would have to go down as one of the most luckiest days in my life. Today I walked into a big motorsport building called Mücke Motorsport and what I saw was 4 Formula Bmw cars, 2 Formula 3 cars and 2 Dtm race cars. It was truely amazing. The DTM cars are the best touring cars in Europe, and DTM is the most exciting German motorsport event. The engineer offered me a job today (I have been trying for 1 month to get the job) and he said I could work on the school holiday with the mechanics and engineers. This is extremly good for me being only 16 years old and this is my first step into the motorsport buisness.
    So happy just had to share with everybody.

wow good luck with that mate sounds great
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

well done, keep working on it.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Not bad, good luck with your dream.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

well done, my dad knows a contact from germany who works for porsche, but we have been out of contact for some time now...
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

my dads uncles cousins nephews aunties husband works for AUDI.

seriously just dads uncle.

Good work Luke! Go for gold mate!
    The Datto will rage again...

I would love to give pics but it's there first year in DTM and all the work is a bit of a secret so im not allowed to take photos.

What sort of work do you do? Being F-BMW mechanic last summer made me realise its a really tough job. You work really early in the morning and ends usually quite late at night to keep the car in tip-top shape throughout the weekend....

Have fun regardless!

Quote Originally Posted by RacingManiac
    What sort of work do you do? Being F-BMW mechanic last summer made me realise its a really tough job. You work really early in the morning and ends usually quite late at night to keep the car in tip-top shape throughout the weekend....

Have fun regardless!
    start next week but I probably will be watching what the engineers are doing and the mechanics are doing that is still good. I dont care if im cleaning the workshop if im surounded by race cars and watching what there doing im learning.
    I will be getting up at 6:00 am to catch a train 1 hour an 20 minutes away from home and god knows what time I come back.

Thread Information