Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Breaking News: new admin account

i can't log in as Karrmann, was my password changed, if you know my new Password PM me please.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyota_Prius
    i can't log in as Karrmann, was my password changed, if you know my new Password PM me please.
    woah

not really as interactive a member as half you guys are, but i'd like to throw some opinion into the barrel
    is it just me, or is this circling back to the reputation issue a while back? it seems like power is given to another select few who seek shelter from the rocks they throw straight up in the air.
    in the reputation era, people could pubicly denounce or praise others for actions they deemed were deserving. if a person were to throw insults, no matter how playfully, reputation could have been lowered. and vice versa for positive issues. "rep" was given by personal opinion. right?

so now there is karrman, prius, toyota prius, who is given power to edit over the voices of a select few, and pubicly denounce those people for whatever reasons. I personally think that this is wrong, not because i think of karrman as a pop up advertisment, but because the mods are creating another echelon, one that contradicts the rep issue in some way(i believe, and i encourage those who disagree to speak up.)

Wouter has informed me that Karrmanns account was tested first to make sure his powers were limited and correct, and changed the password so that incase something wasn't right Karrmann couldn't get in. He said he will change it A.S.A.P.

this is going to be intense. It all makes sense now, the mods have control of karrmans account to do testing, thus why karrman cant login.

im concerned for the member he has power over, its like making jurisdictional areas over parts of UCP. Ill sit back and watch with interest.
    The Datto will rage again...

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Wouter has informed me that Karrmanns account was tested first to make sure his powers were limited and correct, and changed the password so that incase something wasn't right Karrmann couldn't get in. He said he will change it A.S.A.P.
    So why was a mod pretending to be Karrman before if it turns out he can't log in? Why didn't the mod just say, "testing with Karrman's account". Nah-ah. No way. Nada, nill, zip, ZERO cahnce this is true now. You guys have slipped up too many times to get away with this...

I don't beilive it. I still SERIOUSLY doubht it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    Don't woorry Rokcafella I wont ban you.
    Karrman said that he couldn't log on... just who is this "mistery hacker". A mod?

This isn't making sence. The facts aren't adding up. No way is this true. It was a little funny in the first place, but it's getting old. If this is a joke, say so now.

... if you guys are bringing Karrman back as a admin, why aren't you doing it with the caddy brothers? They were "bullied" (excessively swared at) as well...

Quote Originally Posted by UCR
    Who's idea was it? - Good one

I know the score, Its funny how all the members with the supporting thing are like " its true, its true!! ", they have the premium forums.
    I cant belive people are beliveing it, its April fools day!!!!

Id be banned by now if it was really karrmann.....And the misspelling is too obvious its a mod .

Or maybee you could just let it work and then give me the mod powers like Peter said

Edit: Isnt April fools day over at 12pm?

There is absolutly nothing in the premium forums about this.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Looks like the mods have blocked off Karrman's PM. If your there Karrmann(prius/toyoa prius). Im me sometime at "SaleenS7124." I need to verify some stuff.

The Mods decided to be a little comical with the testing of his account. So what?

Could this be a bad example, A banned member becoming a Mod with restricted powers.
    I really don't know why he was banned in the first place then. If he was to be brought back in this way.
    I must admit i think it's a half good idea in that it might make him a little more responsible in what he post and also make members tip toe around him, Might stop the back and forth flaming and then the sup mods won't have to run around cleaning up all the mess all the time.
    But isn't everyone a valuable member on this forum i don't understand why choice one only there are a couple that would do great things with power like that fpv_gtho
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    The Mods decided to be a little comical with the testing of his account. So what?
    Somehow, saying that your bringing back Karrman as a super mod on april fools day is a little suspicous. So if you want people to beilieve you, you should definetly not, say he's back, post as him, deny that he's back, have him come on and say he can't get in, and then say that it was a TEST!?!

That has to be the least beilievable story I've ever heard. When Karrmann IMs me and says whether it's true or not we'll see...

I just noticed that Karrmann's banned again.

changed your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Toyota_Prius
    I just noticed that Karrmann's banned again.

changed your mind?
    I don't think you get it, along with (surprisginly) a very large amount of UCP.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Haha,
    www.supercarfreak.net
    the best of automotive and general talk!

Has Toyota Prius got anything to do with karrmann?
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Thread Information