Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Request

Request

It's not my place to say but this has really been getting on my nerves, and on alot of the other members, so I think I seap for them as well. But I think that astondbr9 should have some sort of punishment thrown his way, The picture says it all I think.

EDIT: It's rising by the minute
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

oh posh, not a big deal, mate
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Im with you on this one 6'bore .. hes been spamming and intentionally breaking rules just because he/she doesnt like them. I think these forums would be a far better place without him.

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    oh posh, not a big deal, mate

It may not be a big deal to you but it is to me, and as exige said, the forums would be better without his spamming, digging up very old threads and rule breaking.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    It may not be a big deal to you but it is to me, and as exige said, the forums would be better without his spamming, digging up very old threads and rule breaking.
    Not forgetting badly made reposts of polls. I think his intentional breaking of the 800x600 limit even though Wouter warned him once is enough to show his presence here isnt a positive one.

I give him the thumbs down, take him out!!!!!!! Its so immature for people to come to the forums just with the intention of making others angry or breaking rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Viper007
    I give him the thumbs down, take him out!!!!!!! Its so immature for people to come to the forums just with the intention of making others angry or breaking rules.

True, I think he deserves a few days ban, just to calm him down and show him that forums arent all about post counts.

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    True, I think he deserves a few days ban, just to calm him down and show him that forums arent all about post counts.
    My bets are on him not changing .. he has a bad attitude and the fact he tried to contest the site owner just because he wanted to use a large pic says something.

Kill him....

Quote Originally Posted by UCR
    Kill him....
    A bit extreme dont you think

The dude has posted 75 posts in ONE DAY. That seems like a lot. But whatever.

I *have* to tell to back the spam button but hes a karrman.....OMG It MY EVEN BE HIM.......wouter is there something your not telling us?????..
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by man 430gt
    I *have* to tell to back the spam button but hes a karrman.....OMG It MY EVEN BE HIM.......wouter is there something your not telling us?????..
    Its the UCP Government Spammer Relocation Service at its worse

holy crap 75 post per day! I'm speechless! (and I'm desapointed with his signature ) Her should be banned just for signature just joking!
    My Photography: flickr.com/photos/a-m-photo/
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."

It's not Karrmann...

I have issued the user in question a stern warning...

(and when I say "a stern warning" - I mean he's been banned)

I looked at all of his posts... a bunch of one word posts and a bunch of posts plugging some other site...
    ...Utah! Get me two...

Thread Information