Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Authorized Mechanixfetch Where Did your Name Come From Thread

The Authorized Mechanixfetch Where Did your Name Come From Thread

Giving this thread A similar title gives my posts some nice continuety eh?
    But onto the Thread, some users here have some rather interesting names "EggNog", "White Devil" "Ibrake4Rainbows" "lfb666" and "Crisis" to name a few, Where did they come from? Mine stems from the fact that I am taking mechanics for the first time and although I had a real intrest in cars before I started the class, I knew very little material of substance. EggNog our beloved moderator took me under his wing and began to teach me such useful things as what a torque wrench is and where to find it in the shop. Whilst working on his 914 I went and found the tools he needed as a way of orienting myself to the auto room. When i joined the boards on his advice all i could do in mechanics is find tools and grind, hence the name Mechanixfetch. How about all of you?
    "If you feel like you're in control you're not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Great name, mine is pretty self-explanatory - not that I have low self-esteem, I just never let my ego bigger than what I can handle. Either that or its all I could think of at the time .... you decide

well origionally my name was going to be batmobile, because i like batman and i like automobiles, but when i was registering i accidentally clicked on the under 13 option so i put batmobile_turbo when i had to register again.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

there was a game called Carmageddon a few years back, and if you look closely through the opening movei there is one of the characters bumper stickers which says "I Brake For Rainbows" (The game involve running over cows and people for cash, it was quite fun) oh, and the characters car was the one used in National Lampoons Vacation.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Well, I'm not exactly sure where my name came from, but I know it was created for the purpose of being completely original. I mean, have you ever seen someone else online somewhere using the handler "Egg Nog" ?

I like the drink itself, but it's not like I'm a huge fan of it I just didn't want to be another blatantly unoriginal user online named something like "COOLGUY27" or "cars_rule"

Originality is key.

Originality is key, but I think I may have had a bit of fun with mine.
    What's it like to see a msg that says "NoOne has replied to your post"?

Well my nameis actuallyafter my car a 71 XY falcon 500 it is in fact the trim level which is more like a taxi pack it comes with the ugly plain flatblack vinyl door trims (scat pack interior as its been dubbed) rather then the nice fairmont interior which is wellsculpet and has some wood grain in it and it comes out with a benh seat and a colum shift auto as well as defineing falcon 500 badges (which screams im cheap when it was new) now the cars are desirable and get hotted up my plans exactly.
    The only options my car came with was the borg warner 35 automatic gearbos rather then the three speedmanaul collum shift
    The 250 cube 6 cylender rather then the 200
    And here an odd one for a cheapyfromthe 70s desert gold (a metallic) paint rather then one of the plain colours.

i just used my aim screen name so i didnt have to remember a bunch of them. any ways i was gonna name if after this song i heard called "bang bang bang" but it sounded kinds retarded so i just put badda in front of it.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

I just chose this username becuase it's the same one I have at sc.net, but I don't lke it that much. I'd like to change it to HBoss.
    Would it be possible, to play forever?
    The conclusion reached was that a player is inevitably doomed to lose.

Kraftwerk -> Rammstein -> DasModell
    There is no terrible way of winning
    there is just winning

i was cold WHITE DEVIL from 3 years ago.....

i was playing Metal gear 2 and my couzin was beside me and we heard them saying white devil but we didint take it real ...Then i had lots of fight with people at school and i got expeled 3 times because of hiting people that were making fun of me and then the 4 time i got expled from the whole school..
    when i went to an other school i was playing with the fier and then i burned the toilet somhow by acident ..I was expeled from the 2nd school....And then my couz started to call me WHITE DEVIL and now i am known in my country as white devil and i use it

Anyone who's seen my posts will know my onwership in cars.

My e-mail adds are Matracien and Alpiniste.
    But this system wouldn't let me have the full names.

Alpine and Matra - the lost peaks of French sportscars

my dad used to own a r34 which was 296 kw so i decided to use dat as ma nick

mines wishful thinking, FPV being the performance devision of Ford in Australia and GTHO being the nameplate for probably the most revered sports sedan in Australian motorsport history, peaking at the 1971 XY falcon GTHO Phase 3. it had a rumoured 270-290kw 351 Cleveland and good condition ones are worth more than $70,000 here. in '72 there was a planned Phase 4 version with 306kw, increased top speed from 140mph to 160mph and other race items for homologation purposes
    I am the Stig

My Full Name is: László de Faria Barsi = LFB + 666 = lfb666
    Fasten seat belt while seated

Thread Information