Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need for Speed Most Wanted Announced

This looks really good, cant wait to see how it turns out. I too love HP2, but I do have to admit that I like UG2 a bit more If simply because of the idea of being able to soup up cars that are somewhat attainable in the near future. Not to mention that it's flat out fun to play.

I'm playing my HP2 on xBox now and I'm beginning to realize how much better it is than both Undergrounds simply because it has supercars in it.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    The pic of the 360 is from HP2.
    Yeah I just realized that. I was just searching and that's what came up.

The game all rice haters have been looking for?

i have played ALL of the need for speed games. Great series untill Underground came out.

best ones were Porsche unleashed, High stakes , and the first one( NFS with colaboration from road and track)

porsche unleashed for the PC was just addictive, not just the game play but also the cars. How can you go back to real life when you have a Moby Dick in your garage? or a 356 carrera 2? or a 911 carrera RS.

Highstakes was so good, in PS one i played so loooon, damage was incredible, and tracks were so much fun. you could modify your super car but it was TASTEFULL. i still remember my RED 550 with a tiny boot lip, lowered supension, powerd up engine and white stripes ....

The first NFS was just amazing, it was on the good old SEGA SATURN, it was a crazy game, there was a crazy car you could win caled the warrior, it was so fast, in one tack you could get several seconds of air time

Underground was a fun experience but what i HATE about that game is that u MUST rice up your car to get "STYLE" points, it is very annoying to be OBLIGED to put decals in your car.
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

NFS is far overrated

Quote Originally Posted by CSL
    NFS is far overrated
    How so? Most of there games have great graphics, an exclenent choice of cars, and very fun gameplay. If your saying NFSU is overrated I agree on you there, NFSU 1 and 2 were nowhere near as good as any of the other games. But NFSU hot pursuit 2 was named 3rd best game ever by offical Playstation magazine. And the rest of the games are lots of fun. Most wanted looks like NFS is gonna start having supercars again, which is great. Hopefully it will live up to it's name.

I THINK YOU'RE FAR OVERRATED!!!!!!! Hahahaha im just kidding ..................or am I?

And I loved NFS2. Still remember one straight-line road, and me on F50 or McLarenF1... I could play with closed eyes)))
    FORZA, VODKA, CHIX!

Thread Information