Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Four Tickets In Three Mounts"

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoChimp22
    I counted 8....

Those are actually "misspelled" ellipsis.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

[QUOTE=Matt]The chance you already took was with your own life and lives of others. It doesn't matter if it's a wide open road. Are there homes anywhere near this road? How about cross streets? Was it out in the country? Were there animals in pastures nearby? Speed limits are on all roads for a reason.

And how did you manage to write an entire paragraph without using a single period?[/QUOTE

im not at school Matt,so i do what i please,most of the time at I'm at work so I type fast and back to work, Matt your telling me you dont drive 10-15mph over the speed limit,???
    Last edited by QUATTRO MAN; 04-17-2005 at 10:34 AM.
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Matt your telling me you dont drive 10-15mph over the speed limit,???
    2nd 95mph in 65 zone
    I rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    I rest my case.
    For a 13 year old 90 seems fast,,, OH! that is right you can only ride skateboard...."your case is rested"

Quote Originally Posted by QUATTRO MAN
    For a 13 year old 90 seems fast,,, OH! that is right you can only ride skateboard...."your case is rested"
    I think he was indicating that 95 is a tiny bit more that "10-15" over the limit of 65. Being a full 30mph over the limit.

Where exactly was this 35mph limit? Most limits here that low tend to be in towns and cities, where there are a lot of pedestrians, traffic, blind corners etc. Hazards that require a bit of common sense to deal with. Common sense that dictates that 55 is too fast, and if something did happen you would be proceeding directly to the scene of the accident.

On a track you can push your luck because usually you are just putting yourself at risk. On public roads you may think that you are the only person about, but then a truck pulls out of a side road...
    Thanks for all the fish

"90 is not fast." You've obvioulsy never been to cedar point.

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    I think he was indicating that 95 is a tiny bit more that "10-15" over the limit of 65. Being a full 30mph over the limit.

Where exactly was this 35mph limit? Most limits here that low tend to be in towns and cities, where there are a lot of pedestrians, traffic, blind corners etc. Hazards that require a bit of common sense to deal with. Common sense that dictates that 55 is too fast, and if something did happen you would be proceeding directly to the scene of the accident.

On a track you can push your luck because usually you are just putting yourself at risk. On public roads you may think that you are the only person about, but then a truck pulls out of a side road...
    I don't know how many of you guys ever been on the 2 "Glendale free way",this free way is right next to Pasadena and city of Glendale, at certain time of the day it is wide open , there is no entrance or exit for about 10 miles, that is when I like to drive fast once in a while, the only ticket that I should not of done was the 55mph on 35 zone,,,,but sh@it happens!!

I don't know how many of you guys ever been on the 2 "Glendale free way",this free way is right next to Pasadena and city of Glendale, at certain time of the day it is wide open , there is no entrance or exit for about 10 miles, that is when I like to drive fast once in a while, the only ticket that I should not of done was the 55mph on 35 zone,,,,but sh@it happens!!
    "...but the road was empty..."

Travelling down the motorway at the posted 70mph limit, suddenly found that there were a rather large number of 6ft long ~1in metal poles across two of the three lanes.

Very lucky that none of them burst a tyre/ got caught on the floor of the car.

Even at 70 it could have caused a major accident, let alone the normal motorway "cruising speed".

As you say - "sh@it happens". On a track you have marshalls to forewarn you of any hidden surprises, such as oil, or a crashed/ spun car around the next bend.

On a road, even one you know well, or is deserted, you have no way of knowing what lies ahead, and you should drive accordingly.

A branch blown into the road, a wild animal, a flood caused by a broken drain, a patch of diesel from a truck...
    Thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    "...but the road was empty..."

Travelling down the motorway at the posted 70mph limit, suddenly found that there were a rather large number of 6ft long ~1in metal poles across two of the three lanes.

Very lucky that none of them burst a tyre/ got caught on the floor of the car.

Even at 70 it could have caused a major accident, let alone the normal motorway "cruising speed".

As you say - "sh@it happens". On a track you have marshalls to forewarn you of any hidden surprises, such as oil, or a crashed/ spun car around the next bend.

On a road, even one you know well, or is deserted, you have no way of knowing what lies ahead, and you should drive accordingly.

A branch blown into the road, a wild animal, a flood caused by a broken drain, a patch of diesel from a truck...
    100% with you bro, for the last 5 years I did not have any tickets...is because I don't drive fast all the time, just like every one ells just like chillll! I do my real driving on the track...

my dad regularly drives 95+ no ticket since he had his porsches

and (im not bragging her, what would i have to gain) i think he has the best judgement in racing and drivng scenarios, as he has (from what has been posted here) the highest level of race driving expierience, i would say matra but he was a co-driver

i agree with you on 3 of 4 tom, everyone drives that fast, but usually you go that fast with thraffic, if you are the only one then you will obviously get busted but 55 in a 35, if i didnt know it was you in the car when you drove by i would throw my backpack through your windshield, im sick of people driving that fast on my street
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by shr0olvl
    ughh, maybe you should invest in a radar detector...
    Valentine 1 is the best radar detector EVER!!! It cost around $400 but it is so far superior to any other radar detector.

Ive only been pulled over once and that was for an expired tag. Really scared me though!!

Thread Information