Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reasons why posers shouldn't be allowed fast cars

Most people who buy a high performance car really have no business driving it. They think that the car automatically makes them a talented driver...poser. Maybe a solution would be for people buying any car that can do 0 - 60 in 6 secs or less, should be requiered to take a high performance driving course or proof they already have.

The course won't make them talented, but at least they'll have driving skills they didn't have before.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

I totally agree that there should be a point when you have to get a special driver's license. I was gonna say a minimum hp requirement, but then it occured to me that Elises are fast as hell and have around the same horsepower as my car, but a 760Li wouldn't necessarily require that. Good call, taz_rocks, on the 0-60 time. I read in an article about the SLR McLaren (I do believe R/T) but they said "not all rich people are good drivers, but this car at least lets them feel like they are." This is true, and that's why the SLR holds no appeal to me. I come from a town that's fairly rich, and I've seen countless Benz SLs, M3s, even a DB7 in an accident. Not to mention an aquaintance of mine hit an embankment in his dad's Elise, and FLIPPED it. I thought that was damn near impossible, but I guess not.

I don't remember who said they got their driver's license, but congratulations. There is no greater blessing to me than to drive my RSX around. So much joy.

Thats hardcore. Morons will be morons, hopefully everyone will be all right.

Well, at least it was only an SLR....

The problem with the whole graded licenses thing is that manufacturers will start creating cars that fit exactly on that limit, depending on who does the testing. If the results come from the manufacturers, then they'll just claim 6 seconds. If it's an EPA thing or something, then we'll have cars with lead weights in them, or chipped to lower power significantly. Not that that can't be fixed with the application of an aftermarket chip, but that's another thing to look at. Do you have to have your car tested after modifications? What should be encouraged is that one HSV dealer here does; when you buy one of their cars, they put you through an advanced driver training course. Won't help everyone, but it's a start.

three words

driver competency test
    pondering things

I think i'm gonna cry that idiot such a waste of car on some stupid ass that maybe doesn't remembers anything because of the hits he has had on the ring
    ________
    Washington medical marijuana dispensaries
    Last edited by hec16; 08-20-2011 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    His license plate throws ricer at me. "Nas 1" Sounds/looks like NOS !
    his name is Naseem, NAS 1 is prob his way of sayin he is the best. has anybody seen this guy fight? he is FAST. looks very good in the ring, apparently his driving skills are not at par with his boxing talents...

congrats to CdocZ, well done and drive safely. i remember passing my driving test was so anti-climatic, it wasnt even funny. thot it wud be hard and all, i drove like id been drivin all my life, then im given ma papers sayin i passed, and its over, im standing there thinkin "thats it??" thot id atleast yell and scream a bit, but it was so easy, i didnt even feel like it!
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

^^^ I was wandering whether it could be Prince Naseem Hamed? So has this made the papers in the UK?
    Pulling CV's

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    EDIT: The driving test was still ridiculously easy though. It's pitiful.
    Hmph! While you get the ridicuolously easy real world test us non-16 year olds have to play the incredibly hard online game. Maybe the supercar drivers liscense test should be as hard as this. (took me like 50 tries to beat it!)

http://addictinggames.com/driversed.html

I feel sorry for the car, who has sych dumbass no talent drivers.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

The Sun is there...

Lol @ "reduced to a heap of scrap metal".

Not on an SLR though eh?

+ "209 mph car crash".

Either they are publishing the top speed of the car as the speed of the crash, which is just stupid, and yet so typical of those c**ts.

Or "Nas" was doing 149mph when he crashed head-on into the Golf.

The Sun newspaper - Why let facts get in the way of a "story"?
    Last edited by Coventrysucks; 05-03-2005 at 09:32 AM.
    Thanks for all the fish

In 1997 he wrote off a £100,000 Ferrari after a fox ran in front of him
    Oh dear.

Does this guy even have a visa?

Quote Originally Posted by UCR
    Born in SHEFFIELD, why woudl he need or want one ????

A great boxer, if a little "full of himself"
    36 wins, 31 by KO is pretty good going tho'.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by UCR
    I've heard he carries Mastercard.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Thread Information