Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I got into a fight

I got into a fight

I fuc**ing hate chavs. I got into a fight with one today .. i wouldve fought back if he gave me a chance. The hooked me and knocked me out then kicked me when i was on the floor .. which means i have a huge chunk of lip missing and blood everywhere. I got sent home from school but im in the right and the police are getting involved. Ill post some pics later .. gotta go to casualty to get some stitches and stuff. It doesnt hurt .. its too numb.

What made him do that though?!!

dude...u dont get a chance to fight back...if u gona, u havta create the opportunity ureself. sure u were on the ground n all, but if he didnt give u a break and u not gona make one on ure own, u lost as the fight started...wat was it all abt tho?
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    I'm very used to it. Trick is, when you down, roll WHEREVER you can. Anywhere theres cover. Behind a table, desk, anything. Then, up on your feet no matter what. Always keep on thing in mind. 'If I can't get up now, I can't get up at all'. I know its not easy but its one thing you gotta do if you want a chance. Once on feet, get behind something, breath, then go back. Breath plays an important part too. (Usually you have about 1 second, or less, for each)

I speak from experience. Just last week, I was sittin on my seat mindin my own business when this guy(bigger than me) comes along. He came 4 times, I won't describe the first 3 but in the 4th he was onto me pretty bad. I was in a 'hes strangling me' kinda situation. Elbows aren't working on him. I kick him from infront(mind you we were between the last seats, so I was facing the window, meaning I can't see anything) and that gets me a second. But at times a seconds all you need. Anyways, I'm up on the seat, a spin, and the kick goes on his face, hard. He wasn't prepared because I was up. After that he didn't come again.

Always make use of whatever surrounding you have. Brain beats brawl.
    Last edited by spi-ti-tout; 05-09-2005 at 05:08 AM.

You should learn Judo or something to help you defend you self i have started Judo it is really fun and it gives you a bit of self confidence when aproaching guys like that.

At least with the cops involved you have a huge advantage in that you couldn't fight back. Don't tell em that, make it sound like you intentionally didn't fight back because you're some saint pacifist or something, make em fu*k up that chav.

I prefer not goin into a fight at all about a week ago i was parking in city center it took me about 15 minutes to find a lot to park my car and when i was parking about 4 guys told me that u cant park here in the begining i refused but when they started shouting i left because i was outnumbered i really wanted to kick there A$$E$ though,,

last fight i was in:

the kid came to me carrying a metal pipe he put that down and started pushing me a bit.so i ht him full in the face , really hard.he was stunned thinking he had it in control.i think i gave him a blue eye anyway, his friend turned up, he picked up the pipe and strted beating the crap out of me.by then i had no chance at all
    i was left with 5 stitches in my head, a bloody nose, a blue eye, a bruized chest, and many painful spots all over my body and a concussion.

we were all 13 at the time

the reason ?still unknown at this date...

How am i meant to fight when im unconcious? the only reason I was on the floor was because he knocked me out. But the reason I probably wouldnt have hit him back if I had a chance is because 1) I need to be in school for my GCSEs otherwhys im fu**ed 2) Hes about twice the size of me. Unfortunatley for him hes gonna miss his GCSEs so he will have to stay in school another year .. now hes gonna understand the meaning of living hell But I barely had time to react so I couldnt reach around and punch him anyway .. hes a pussy, never punches to your face. The reason he hit me is because I had long hair .. hes got mental problems. My parents are on the phone to the police now.

Apparently he didnt cut my lip, I cut it when I hit the floor and bit my teeth. Had to have 2 stitches and some glue .. is pretty sweet even by my levels Anyway .. once my sister has uploaded the pics, ill post em. Im quite proud of my gashed lip

Ok .. heres the pictures.

And this is the one were hoping will make the police really really sympathetic (Note puppy dog eyes)

I might put some with the stitches up later.

Isn't chav a politically incorrect and mildly prejudicist term?
    Would it be possible, to play forever?
    The conclusion reached was that a player is inevitably doomed to lose.

nice cut.

i was going to suggest you beat the crap out of him, but if he has mental uissues like u say he does, let the authorities take care of him.

you dont want to hit a retarded person, what the hell is a chav anyways?
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

This will explain : http://www.chavscum.co.uk/

Not bad, you may have 'lost the battle' but you definately won the war if the police comply.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

BTW, I rarely fight since I'm good-tempered and liked by most. Last fight I was in though didn't go anywhere, just a retaliation punch to the guy's face, like.. 5 years ago, so yeah.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Thread Information