Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I got into a fight

damn

sorry to hear that mate

better luck next time

anyways the strange thing is that you look almost exactly like on of my mates ...
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

chav means scum, inbred, thug, lowlife, its all these words associated with being nothing more important than a peice of shit on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik
    chav means scum, inbred, thug, lowlife, its all these words associated with being nothing more important than a peice of shit on the floor.
    yeah and the other thing is that if you start giving them shit and hit them they will move off sayin somethin like

"ya fvucin ga'i 'air"
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Did his Tn's do that?

Fukin ell.

Metal pole tommorow mate.

I only fight while sleep walking (dont ask).

Just had the police around and ive given my statment. Im prosecuting him which means if he doesnt admit to it, ill have to go into court. But there were so many witnesses including a teacher so I doubt that'll happen. But im feeling fine .. doctor says i shouldnt go into school tommorrow .. im feeling fine and wouldnt mind going to school tommorrow because its a piss easy day, but ill have to take the doctors advice.

Edit - If you look at the cut, it almost resembles a Nike tick
    Last edited by :Exige:; 05-09-2005 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    I only fight while sleep walking (dont ask).

Just had the police around and ive given my statment. Im prosecuting him which means if he doesnt admit to it, ill have to go into court. But there were so many witnesses including a teacher so I doubt that'll happen. But im feeling fine .. doctor says i shouldnt go into school tommorrow .. im feeling fine and wouldnt mind going to school tommorrow because its a piss easy day, but ill have to take the doctors advice.
    we all know you just want to show off your battle scars to the laydeez to get sympathy

Edit - If you look at the cut, it almost resembles a Nike tick
    maybee that is where his foot hit you then

maybee you didnt do it when you hit the floow

Oh wait sorry i forgot, there shitty scumbags they will prob use something like erm.... spike :wtf:,p:

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    we all know you just want to show off your battle scars to the laydeez to get sympathy
    If only there were ladies on here who arent scared off by our behaviour Im really proud of my battlescars though .. its the new accessory Im gonna attempt to eat a biscuit now

I hate chavs. I also got into a fight a couple of days ago a boy around my age was 'chillin' with his boys. Being 'gangsters' they thought that they could screw me and call me rasict names. So i walked up to him and gave him a proper nice punch to the face and some kicks to his stomach. He fell and his boys just stood still i thought they were going to jump in. Dumb pussies. ALL CHAVS ARE WEAK PUSSIES.
    All the people that go around acting tough are the proper pussies.

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    If only there were ladies on here who arent scared off by our behaviour Im really proud of my battlescars though .. its the new accessory Im gonna attempt to eat a biscuit now

liquify it and take it through a pipe in the nose

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    liquify it and take it through a pipe in the nose
    Nah .. im (debatebly) a man .. ill snort it

Quote Originally Posted by Clique
    ALL CHAVS ARE WEAK PUSSIES.
    All the people that go around acting tough are the proper pussies.
    Although I hate chav's, or honkies, or wiggers, or posers and what not, don't make generalizations. Some people are gothic, some preppy, some chavvy. Doesn't mean they're all pussies, its just a style.

Don't get me wrong, I hate em too though.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

that sucks man. nice cut tho. i wish i had taken pics of when i got into a fight with my dog. it was like 1.5 inches long and fairly deep. it was a nice looking gash.

getting the police involved is a good move. theres this one kid in my school i hate and hes such a chav (even tho we dont really use that term here) but he wants to fight me and ive decided if he does im just gonna file for assault. if he kicks the shit out of me, i may get a little roughed up and all, but if he is found guilty of assault hes gonna be totally ****ed.

good luck man
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

theres this guy in class, hes big, tall & he hates me fo no reason. im short & thin & small compared to him, he bugs me a lot. he even beats me for no reason. he even punched me hard on my "stuff". im in college so i cant complain to anyone or fight back coz hes too strong.

sorry bout your cut mate. i think you should bandage it otherwise get an infection. that would be relly annoying while you eat.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk
    sorry bout your cut mate. i think you should bandage it otherwise get an infection. that would be relly annoying while you eat.
    The doctor said i have to gargle salty water every 2 hours as an antiseptic .. it wouldnt heal very well if it had a bandage. Its got stitches now anyway so its a bit easier to maintain

(hug) Sorry to hear that mate, I hope you're ok. Lisa, the kids, and I send our best regards.
    Last edited by DieselRacer; 05-09-2005 at 01:33 PM.
    UCP's MR2 Turbo Guru

Thread Information