Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I got into a fight

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    From what I understand, someone who gets drunk off cheap cider, smokes, wears track suits w/ the pants tucked in their socks, walks in reebok classics or nike AF1's, wears their hat backwards, and is most likely into rice/rap while being a theif and an a-hole.
    Spot on

usually has a form of speech unintelligibel to intelligent beings and yet oddly capable fo communicating amonst chavs !!!

Some of the "chav" sites have recordings, it woudl be funny if it wasnt' really happening
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

damn man, hope you get avenged
    remember when one guy punched me in the mouth as he didn't know i was wearing braces, cut his fist up. then i broke his nose with a desk.

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    damn man, hope you get avenged
    remember when one guy punched me in the mouth as he didn't know i was wearing braces, cut his fist up. then i broke his nose with a desk.
    I got in a fight with this one guy with braces... Threw my first punch and hit him right in the mouth where his braces were, blood from my knuckles went everywhere but I couldn't feel it cuse the adrenaline was pumping but after it stung like a bitch and now i have a nice scar on my knuckle

Ahh, now i see why no one hits me.....

Seriously, Violence is wrong, but if you want to fight, it's up to you.

I'll never stand in a fight. It's just my way.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    Ahh, now i see why no one hits me.....

Seriously, Violence is wrong, but if you want to fight, it's up to you.

I'll never stand in a fight. It's just my way.
    i avoid fights as much as possible, because fighting is never good, and because if i'm provoked that much i know i'll take it too far (see my post above).

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeTurbo
    i see now, your a r***** b******. OFFENSEIVE WORDS REMOVED BY MetA
    Haha

It would have been apparent EVEN if you didn't write what you did

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    Haha

It would have been apparent EVEN if you didn't write what you did
    ah well you see, sometimes when a mod ( or maybe it was just me ) edits a post the agrieved person hasn't always accepted and compalins. This way I'm letting foslks who know the words see what the person said and those who dont' won't
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    Nothing .. hes a psycho who turns on people for no real reason ..
    There's always two sides to a story I guess. Fortunately I now know the other side, and it shows things in a much different light. However I don't think it's fair for me to say anything further, since I do actually have some respect for my cousin :exige:
    UCP's MR2 Turbo Guru

Quote Originally Posted by DieselRacer
    There's always two sides to a story I guess. Fortunately I now know the other side, and it shows things in a much different light. However I don't think it's fair for me to say anything further, since I do actually have some respect for my cousin :exige:
    AND everyone has been told to keep personal comments OUT of UCP.

Thank you PUHLEASE !!!!!!

u noe hiw i broke my hand? well there was this kid sitting next 2 me at an assemblt and i gave him a msrker 2 drawl on my cast and he stuck it in the guy infront of me's ear and he thought i did it and he started a fight with me a temporary cripple what a tard n u noe wats emarrasing?? he used CHEAP shots such as holsing my only useable arm and he still lost (cuz i ducked and he hit my collar and i came up and slapped him with the metal parts in my notebook) no scars no blood drawn he gets expelled i get to laugh about him

shudduv used ny cast

Quote Originally Posted by Zondaboy1
    u noe hiw i broke my hand? well there was this kid sitting next 2 me at an assemblt and i gave him a msrker 2 drawl on my cast and he stuck it in the guy infront of me's ear and he thought i did it and he started a fight with me a temporary cripple what a tard n u noe wats emarrasing?? he used CHEAP shots such as holsing my only useable arm and he still lost (cuz i ducked and he hit my collar and i came up and slapped him with the metal parts in my notebook) no scars no blood drawn he gets expelled i get to laugh about him

shudduv used ny cast

"shudduv" gone to typing lessons
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

seems like this thread revealed the true reason why most of the members spend so much time over here.
    its coz they're afraid to go out and get their a$$es kicked !! most of the stories are of UCP members getting beat up !!
    what a bunch of losers !!

----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Misho
    seems like this thread revealed the true reason why most of the members spend so much time over here.
    its coz they're afraid to go out and get their a$$es kicked !! most of the stories are of UCP members getting beat up !!
    what a bunch of losers !!

You must speak from experience.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Thread Information