Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Porsche vs. Ferrari

Porsche vs. Ferrari

What is your favored car company?

Consider their history, present selection, and what the future has in store for us.
    IT

Of those two, Porsche. The 'bang for your buck' is better than Ferrari. Almost the same fun, for half the price while not sacrificing much handling/speed (if any). Only my humble opinion anyways,...
    Always carry a pint of Scotch to cure snakebites. Furthermore, always carry a small snake.

I don't know.

Asking me to chose between Ferrari and Porsche is the same as asking me if I want to have sex with the most beautiful blonde or the most beautiful red-head in the world, I'll answer you "both, any time any day, and at the same time if possible."

Anyhow, just so my post isn't completely evasive, from the current line-up of both companies, the car I like the most is the 360 Modena. So, because of it, I'll give Ferrari the uperhand for now.
    Would it be possible, to play forever?
    The conclusion reached was that a player is inevitably doomed to lose.

That's a really hard question to answer.

I'm actually drawed towards Ferrari because I like Italian cars very much, but I must admit this is mainly because Ferrari is Italian.
    As for the today models, when I have to choose between the 911 turbo and the 360 Modena, I think it's gonna be the Porsche, because of it's handling and looks.

If I compare the Enzo to the Carrera GT though, it's gonna be the Ferrari, that's more a racecar I think than the Carrera GT. Porsche has to much compromised here.

A very hard question...

A ferrari designed car with a heavily tuned Porsche engine and technology..... would rule I think.
    Friends say that I've always got a smile on my face.

hmmmmmmmm

Good Question, I think Ferrari used to be better, but now Id say the Porches are quite alot better in performance and looks. And the Porsches have amazing power for their little engines, even though the V12s in the Ferraris are pretty cool
    I luv cheesecake TG

Porsche always. You can't beat the bang for the buck and the good looks of the GT2 and the brand new GT3 which they are bringing over at last.

easy easy easy

of course it is ferrari.....way faster way better looking way better engines italian can beat germany in cars any day go ferrari!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Austin Reed ll

part 2

here is the ferrari
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Austin Reed ll

Of course Porsche guys...
    All this years, from 1996 when the 996 Turbo appeared (I think), the F355 firstly and the Modena secondly is breathing the dust of turbo Porsche...Some people in magazines know which car is better...And they have voted the 996 Turbo...So simple...

Now the comparison will be between Carrera GT and 575 Maranello...And all the things show that Porsche will beat Ferrari in this category too...

I know that the most of here wrote cause Ferrari is more favourite for them, but some people wrote that the Ferrari is better (!!!) than Porsche.................

And also who forgets the 917K???
    This car was the best ever race car in history...
    Ferrari of course has one of the greatest road cars ever...My favourite car...F40...I hate Ferrari but F40 is the "car"
    Mika is the best!!! Kimi is the best!!! David is the best!!!
    McLaren is the best!!!
    http://dias.aueb.gr/~p3020003

Ferrari's ok but I prefer Porsche. I think you get more handling for the same price or even less.

I think Porsche is now concerning on extending their buisness to have new customers & new markets.They entered the wide SUV market & who the hell knows what category they are gonna get into in the future...May be the MPV sector
    Ferrari sticks to its rules:Super Sport cars & nothing else....
    Porsche comes first when talking about practicality & every day performance whilst Ferrari is a car originally made for tracks...
    I'd say Porsche

wouldnt the carrera gt be going head to head with the enzo? the way i see it is the 575 goes head to head with the gt2 and the 360 with the gt3

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Arcanjo

Asking me to choose between Ferrari and Porsche is the same as asking me if I want to have sex with the most beautiful blonde or the most beautiful red-head in the world, I'll answer you "both, any time any day, and at the same time if possible."

This more or less nicely sums it up, but having been a regular reader of the German magazine Auto,Motor und Sport, which always finds ways to make german cars win in comparative tests I am inclined to go for Ferrari. In general I have great problems in imagining myself in a modern German car anyway.

good answer henk

both make very good cars .. but i'm a Ferrari guy ..
    There is no terrible way of winning
    there is just winning

Thread Information