Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale 1967

Hello Pinjo

The chills go down my spine to see someone sold a stradale for that kind of money and didn't realise what he really had. In this time of fast information of internet,.... A great story !!
    The only thing i found on the site was this:

1401 alfa 33 coupe stradale, 67.g., v-8, 2000 ccm 23 ohp 6 brzina 260 max brz., 091/ Broj uz pretplatu

In this add i recognise: 1967 / V8 / 2000cc / 230 HP / 6 speed / 260 kmh

I don't really know what to do with this add but maybe there's other info on this car.
    here's the site of all the chassis numbers:

www.classicscars.com/chassis/alfa33.htm

i guess it must be #104 or #105 or #110 since it isn't listed and i know from other sources that there aren't many more than these altough the opinions vary on these numbers

and the Chassisnumber would be something like: 75033*104

I'm really intersted in all the info there is on this car !!!!

greetings: Stradale_nut

Hi Stradale nut,

unfortunately, that's all i know about the car (what i wrote previously). i saw this add in the newspapers and simply called the guy.

i do not know anything else about the car, but i will see the guy at the first oldtimer rally that will take place in croatia and hopefully find out some more info.

at this stage it is hard to tell, since nobody whom i know actually saw that car or heard anything about it. i know lot of alfa freaks around the country, but this add simply appeared out of the blue!!!! (which is a bit weird for such a small country).

anyway, as soon as i hear anything i will share it with you.

cheers.
    1600 GTA Stradale

Hi Stradale Nut,
    My e-mail is [email protected]
    Thank you and greetings
    Nuno

Well an original is out, with a price well in to seven figures and only 18 ever made!

I too would be curious as to how much a replica would cost. Lovely machines!
    "Work is the curse of the drinking classes."
    Oscar Wilde

Classic Motoring Blog -
    http://classicmotoring.blogspot.com/

Hi Stadale Nut.
    I would be willing to pay for a copy of your stradale blueprints if you would be so kind as to sell me a copy.It is my favourite car and dream of building one one day if I could. Has anybody come across anyone who makes a relica of this car?
    Ciao
    TD

Don't give up!

Hi Blue Flame,
    I'm sorry to disappoint you,but I haven't blueprints of this bijou.I had just link to site where you eventually can order one.I am not ready to build the car,but another guy,who checked out the link send me message ,that it's not actual anymore.After long research on Internet I finally found a company,located near to London,England,who make replicas of 33/2 Stradale.The main business is car racing , but the guy obviously is maniac,because he told me he has two original 2.2 liter V8 Alfa Stradale ("periscopo") engines;he has moldings taken from original car somewhere close to Torino,Italy;and he said that the project will cost me under GBJ 40.000.I ask him to buy just copy of moldings for the body and he says that everything is possible.All that happen almost two years ago.All info was in my computer,but virus terminated everything inside.I used to do backups on all my files on CD's.I tryed to find this info,but I didn't yet (there is more than 300 CD's,I just don't know where is it).Now I know ,that you are interested and I'll post the address of the company when and if I find it.
    Thank you!
    And keep on rockin'!

Hi Muzzkata
    Sorry to hear about your virus problemos and contacts lost, so close and yet so far. It would be fantastic if you could find the company address of the guy near London who makes replicas. I am tracking down a 2.5litre Alfa V8 that was used in a Tasman Cup car and need a body/chassis to put it in. I'm trying to find out what the Stradale chassis looks like. I hear its made of either aluminium or magnesium. This is the only pic (lo res) I could find. Do you have any pics you want to share fo chassis or underbody.
    Ciao
    TD
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well....if you want to build a stradale replica, then you defnatly should use a montreal v8.
    Why?
    Plain and simple really, the montreal engine is a direct descendent of the tipo 33 engine.

Here are some pictures of the frame, I don't remember where I got them though.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gregvl52; 10-18-2005 at 03:17 PM.

who wants to start a buisness with me? purely 33 stradale replicas? i bet wed make a killing
    stereotonin

Quote Originally Posted by kennyknoxville
    who wants to start a buisness with me? purely 33 stradale replicas? i bet wed make a killing
    just joking or serious after all ? i'd be interested.... in 5 years after my automotive study has ended

Hey Gregv152
    You Bloody Ripper.. excellent shots. You made my day.
    Anybody know who owns this car or where it is.

Alfisti-GTV6... the 2.5V8 is a tipo 33 motor, twin plug slide throttle, magnesium casings. the lot.

Muzzkata, was that company near London called Alfarama by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by gregvl52
    Here are some pictures of the frame, I don't remember where I got them though.
    These pics were taken by our member Nopassn at the Concorso Italia 2004.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    These pics were taken by our member Nopassn at the Concorso Italia 2004.
    I was pretty sure I got them here on UCP, but I did not recognize the copyright on the pictures. Thanks nopassn!

Muzzkata, did you finally found the adress of that guy in England?

Thread Information