Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale 1967

Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale 1967

Hi,Everybody!If someone of You,guys know company that build replica of ALFA ROMEO 33/2 STRADALE '67 ,please,let me know.Thank You!
    Last edited by muzzkata; 02-11-2004 at 12:14 PM.

Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale

In the late 80's a few cars were built with Montreal engines in the surroundings of Milan. One car was offered in the 2002 Pebble Beach auction , but not sold.
    I tried to locate this car , but had no luck until now. Me be anybody can help ?

I have enough engine parts to built four cars, but if you want to built it with original magnesium frame and with alu panels, it will be extremly complicated.

On the other side I have the possibilty to get all the measures and details from an original car , which stands around the corner .

So, if you're still interested and you've won the jack pot ..........

about 33/2 stradale

Thank you,tipo33!I'm not going to build replika ot tipo33/2,'couse I don't have any clue how to do it.I just ask is there anybody anywhere who's offering kit kar of it.About the original 33/2s (where they disappear) everything that I find so far is here:www.classicscars.com/chassis/alfa33.htm I know who can make 99% perfect copy of the body,even the magnesium frame is possible(I think),but how much gonna cost that! Is it affordable to me (I am not a millionaire!)Just go to visit www.temperocars.com ,and you'll see what these guys doing!My God!And how they do do it! So ,anyway,THANK YOU! See'ya later
    Last edited by muzzkata; 02-09-2004 at 11:09 PM.

well .. the best thing would be an original . but a reproduction is the next best thing .. i wonder what engine do you wish to put in it ... will have to be a V8
    There is no terrible way of winning
    there is just winning

Thank you DasModell !Sure will be great to put some V8 inside!Montreal's engine is just for that,and any other modern Alfa engine too.And paddle shift! Wow!Start to dreaming ,ah? But I don't think about the motoring and technic inside.I don't have any idea where to find detailed and corect blueprints of the car.The only one link that offer blueprints of the body(set of 4 blueprints) and blueprint of the chassis(asymmetric magnesium tubular frame)-4 blueprints set,is www.blueprint69.com ,but unfortunately and both sets are not avialable at the moment!If you have the body you'll consider about the engine.Is it? Thank you!

thanks for the blueprint site .. it super
    There is no terrible way of winning
    there is just winning

AR 33 Stradale replica

Hi everyone!
    I'm Nuno from Portugal, I'm new in this forum and I want your help.
    I plan to build soon an AR 33 Stradale replica, but unfortunally I did'nt find much information about this wonderfull car. I ask you to indicate me all possible information that you got, like: links, book references, photos and plans sites, engines preparators, parts sellers, etc...
    I will apreciate a lot your concern
    Best Regards
    Nuno Oliveira

There'a 33 stradale in an advertisment in my country (Croatia). I just can't believe it...

Hi there Pinjo,

Could you tell us Stradale-lovers were or how we could see that advertisement i'm very curious. By the way i own original blueprints of the stradale, both body and layout, i bought them a number of years ago because i think it's the most beautifull car ever made.

greetings Edwin M.

Ok, not the real thing ofcourse but did you see the prototype that was launched by Alfa a year or so ago ?

It is said to come in production in 2006 I believe, engine will be Ferrari so a thy succesor with all the modern comforts ?
    www.classicpassion.nl

Real thing

Altough its succesor is a beauty i think it doesn't beat the beauty and feeling the real thing gives, i think that nowadays of every historic model a retroconcept is made which is a shame, once is fine, twice also but the're all doing it. That knowledge lowers the beauty and pureness of a tipo 33 Stradale remake.

Quote Originally Posted by Sei cilindri
    Ok, not the real thing ofcourse but did you see the prototype that was launched by Alfa a year or so ago ?

It is said to come in production in 2006 I believe, engine will be Ferrari so a thy succesor with all the modern comforts ?
    The Alfa 8C Competizione has been axed as it would have taken sales from Maserati, which is another part of the FIAT group. Never compete with yourself.
    Thanks for all the fish

Hi Stradale_nut!
    Are you interested to sell me a copy of your original blueprints of the stradale?
    I will build soon an AR 33 Stradale replica and it's very usefull to me.
    Best regards
    Nuno Oliveira

Hi Pinjo...and Stradale nut....and everybody else

yes, apparently there is a guy here in Croatia who has the car. you can check it on www.oglasnik.hr, "mali oglasi" and then issue 20.01.05.

since i love old alfas and owe one (although not 33 stradale) i made some inquieries. the car is apparently bought few years ago in southern-croatia for 5.000 EUR. the guy did not know which car is it until he came home and made some research on the internet.

then he spent 40.000 EUR on restauration and now the car is ready to drive. the car is not for sale, apparently it ended up in the advertisment by mistake by his brother.

i will make sure to see the car, since i am extremely interested to see.

does somebody know where to find VIN numbers on the frame or bodyshell of 33 stradale?

if somebody knows please tell me..

cheers
    1600 GTA Stradale

Stadale blueprints

Hello Nuno,

If you give me your e-mail adres i'll get in contact with you OK.

greetings "Stradale_Nut"

Thread Information