Thread: JGTC SKYLINEs

JGTC SKYLINEs

Aren't they so nice? These are totally awesome!! If I had one of these, I would be the fastest kid on the public road of B.C. haha~ no match to me, even Ferrari and Lamborghini are not even scary...haha
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My math teacher is from the planet Turtle

Quote Originally Posted by nismo
    Aren't they so nice? These are totally awesome!! If I had one of these, I would be the fastest kid on the public road of B.C. haha~ no match to me, even Ferrari and Lamborghini are not even scary...haha
    wow, those are superb. do you know how fast they go?
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Quote Originally Posted by nismo
    If you owned this I would hope you would practise your speed on tracks, circuits or CLOSED roads.
    Driving vary fast cars on public roads is dangersou to other users. NO driver is THAT good !
    It's more fun on a track anyway

For one thing you did know there is a Ferrari GT300 JGTC series, right? I believe also that at the race in Suzuka it got pole.
    Taking in donations for a Lancia Delta Integrale, please be considerate of a fellow forum member....:)

BTW, there was a Lamborghini Murcielago that raced in the GT500 series. And last year there was a Dodge Viper that ran in a few of the races I believe.
    Taking in donations for a Lancia Delta Integrale, please be considerate of a fellow forum member....:)

Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    wow, those are superb. do you know how fast they go?

The Nissan 350Z from OPTION Video and JUN hit 201 on a test before a tire blew out and it caused it to flip seven times. It was supposed to be running in the GT300 series for this coming year.

Thread Information