Thread: Shroolvl

Shroolvl

In the past, and most recently today, I have had a few problems with this guy and I thought I would let you guys know about it. I suppose Ill start at the beginning, which happened a while ago. We were chatting on either AIM or MSN, and for one reason or another he started telling me how he hates jews, and thinks of himself as somewhat of a neo-nazi. being jewish myself, I got into an argument with him and ended up blocking him. That was the end of that. But today, he IMs me on AIM out of the blue (weve never talked since that first time) asking me about weed. i closed that window a while ago but this is basically how the conversation went:

him: hey
    him: how much is a gram of weed?
    me: who is this?
    him: a dimebag?
    him: haha shroolvl
    me: o
    and then i blocked him because I dont like him and dont want to talk to him.

a few hours later, he sends me this message, i guess on a new SN, while i had an away message up:

blank260: GAYY ASS NIGGA BITCH ASS RAPEING MONKEY FUGGLY WHORE

Auto response from LamborghiniSH89: bbl

blank260: have a nice day

so i just blocked that sn and went on with things. due to the fact that his attempt at insulting me was extremely pathetic, i was not upset. just thought you guys should know about him.
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

what a tool....he should be banned
    My Photography-
    [url]http://www.JTPhotos.net[/url]

[url]http://www.anything-auto.net[/url]

So, this teaches me a few new things:
    A) Who "blank260" is
    B) Shroovl is a neo nazi (interesting, but as a Jew, I find this slightly offending).
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

yeah, just block him, and if is is shro0lvl is him, BAN HIM!!!!!!!!
    I have found a new love in the form of a tristar.

Shroovl has been banned 1?.. 2?... How many times? Yeah, he's problematic.

He's pretty close to getting a long-term ban or even a permanent one.

Unfortunately I believe that issues from outside of UCP are not used to apply bans, but thanks for sharing... We have a couple of eyes on him.

I'm not a Jew myself, but I come from a country which suffered painfully attrocities of the II WW. So I am alergic to nazis, but only the real ones. I would very much like to "talk" with Shroolvl, and see how much "nazi" and how much "poser" he really is. For example someone who calls himself a nazi (I know a few, they're not my friends) usually hates drugs.
    Write five of your favourite cars in your signature.
    1. Ascari KZ1 2. Maybach Exelero 3. Pininfarina Birdcage
    4. Aston Martin DB9 5. BMW M6
    My ride: '97 Kia Sportage

I am Jewish aswell and find this kind of offenseive. Although I am not active on this forum nearly to the extent that some of the users, so therefore dont "know" him aswell, I still find it stupid, racist and pathetic.

Thats pretty unfortunate, but i suppose Niko's already said what needs to be said, what can you do?
    I am the Stig

im not a jew, but the "blank260" thing, where you can just make another account to harass paople with is kinda un-nerving
    pondering things

Quote Originally Posted by SPHFerrari
    In the past, and most recently today, I have had a few problems with this guy and I thought I would let you guys know about it. I suppose Ill start at the beginning, which happened a while ago. We were chatting on either AIM or MSN, and for one reason or another he started telling me how he hates jews, and thinks of himself as somewhat of a neo-nazi. being jewish myself, I got into an argument with him and ended up blocking him. That was the end of that. But today, he IMs me on AIM out of the blue (weve never talked since that first time) asking me about weed. i closed that window a while ago but this is basically how the conversation went:

him: hey
    him: how much is a gram of weed?
    him: a dimebag?
    him: haha shroolvl
    me: o
    and then i blocked him because I dont like him and dont want to talk to him.

a few hours later, he sends me this message, i guess on a new SN, while i had an away message up:

blank260: GAYY ASS NIGGA BITCH ASS RAPEING MONKEY FUGGLY WHORE

Auto response from LamborghiniSH89: bbl

blank260: have a nice day

so i just blocked that sn and went on with things. due to the fact that his attempt at insulting me was extremely pathetic, i was not upset. just thought you guys should know about him.
    Maybe by you posting what he did, even though this didn't happen on UCP, will embarras him to the point where he'll leave UCP on his own.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

what are you talking about...

I know im not a nazi or neo nazi as far as that goes
    goodjob spelling my name too

oh yea, i get banned for saying what "fgt"... OMG im so racist now, shoot me...
    Last edited by shr0olvl; 05-15-2005 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shr0olvl
    I know im not a nazi or neo nazi as far as that goes
    You even told me you were one, shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeney921
    You even told me you were one, shut up.
    lol, when ??????? i dont seem to remember any of this...

lies lies lies...
    Last edited by shr0olvl; 05-15-2005 at 08:31 PM.

wow, a cry baby, a liar and people who should be moding their own buisness. this is perfect recipie for an explsive mix.... this thread rocks!

this is non of ucp's buisness like niko said, and i hope this thread gets deleted.

if he did what he did, its badd ok. do wtv you want to do. but dont go around crying murder.
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

Thread Information