Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Pimp my ride" and those horrible wrecks.

the funniest part is how the owners of the cars are always so excited about the car how how their lives are gonna change .... they're gonna change alright, everyone's gonna laugh at their "pimped out" buckets of crap

......or how people where they actually need their car for something, like the DJ and his wagon, or some other guys i cant exactly remember. What do they do, fill their boot with a stereo so the cars useless for what they wanted
    I am the Stig

not to mention the rediculousley high insurance prices they probably have to pay on the cars after being made over on the show.
    My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1974 Ford Country Squire (for sale!)

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

Quote Originally Posted by Juggs
    not to mention the rediculousley high insurance prices they probably have to pay on the cars after being made over on the show.
    as you might hav noticed, quite a lot of the pimp my ride cars have been sold or are for sale at the moment. search ebay for it ...

And they are still wondering why there are so many deadly accidents in the US?
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

They don't do motor work. They change the oil, and replace things if they're broken (head gaskets, hoses, that kind of stuff). There has been 2 cases where a car they were given wasn't suitable for driving. Both times they bought the person new cars (Scions).

Every state is different. Some states don't have any inspections, some have just a visual body inspection, and some do a body inspection and smog test. PA just went back to doing smog checks yearly.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

what i want to know is..why do they just 'pimp' the outside and interior of the car, i mean under the bonnet its still an old banger, do they not care about that? or am i not noticing that they actually do poshen up the mechanics..?

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik
    what i want to know is..why do they just 'pimp' the outside and interior of the car, i mean under the bonnet its still an old banger, do they not care about that? or am i not noticing that they actually do poshen up the mechanics..?
    West Coast Customs is only a coachworks company. If you want engine work, take it to Jesse James at West Coast Choppers.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

Patrick says:
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs
    West Coast Customs is only a coachworks company. If you want engine work, take it to Jesse James at West Coast Choppers.
    If I hire anyone to work on my car, I'll take Chip Foose over West Coast Customs or Jesse James (Monster Garage) any day
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami
    If I hire anyone to work on my car, I'll take Chip Foose over West Coast Customs or Jesse James (Monster Garage) any day
    That's cause Foose is the man.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

Patrick says:
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs
    That's cause Foose is the man.
    So very true I would love to take Chip Foose a 69 Camaro and let him work his magic on it. Someday.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

you guys watch too much tv

just do the f*cking mods urself half the shit out there is bolt on anyways, anything that doesnt require me to rip out the engine and rebuild it ill be willing to do myself (with the help of a hydraulic lift at school )

cam somebody post a link to a pimp my ride car or two on ebay? i tried to find some but couldnt find any. im interested to see what they go for and what they wrote about them.
    My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1974 Ford Country Squire (for sale!)

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

they also stuck a whole new engine in that VW baja bug
    Horsepower sells cars, Torque wins races

Hillary duff is, not quite old enough so, i ain't never seen a butt like that, maybe next year i'll say ass and she'll make my pee pee go DOING DOING DOING-eminem

Depends what state your in. Some states have vehicle inspections that your car must pass so that people don't drive unsafe cars. Some states dont have inspection and will let people drive pretty much any piece of crap they want.

Thread Information