Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What car do you have a crush on?

What car do you have a crush on?

Honestly, what car do you just get really excited about?

For me it's the lancia Delta integrale. I love the bulged fenders, the italian mystique, it's racing heritage, and it's performance. I just think it's so cool, i want to own one.

What about you? What car is not insanely out of your grasp that you reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally want to own?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    And Iraaaaaaaaaaaan

Iran's so far awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...

ROR

Alpine A110 1600 SX, a daily usuable car with all the lovely aspects of the more powerful, but less easy to run, faster sisters.

TVR Griffith 500

Wow what a Question, which car gives me a massive trouser tent, there are no arguments, it has to be the TVR Griffith 500. This car is what Motoring is all about. But for some reason it isn't listed in this website!

with a 5 litre engine pumping out nearly 400 bhp and nearly 400 ft/lbs of torque, and the car itself way a ton (and by a ton I don't mean it is heavy, I mean a single ton)!

This car also has no ABS, no Traction control, and none of that other "fun limiting" stuff. This car lets the driver take control, safety features are for Volvo's not sports cars!

I do agree with your integrale comment, but it does rust like an old anchor, but hell, who cares about that!

Alfa romeo Brera,only for the design

the murcielago....but not sure waiting for the M6CSL so cant realy say...but for now the murcielago .oh wait i cant afford that {even in my dream} so the M3CSL for now {still can t afford it but might one day }

67 Corvette 427 with glasspacks. A rumble you can hear across Carlisle fairgrounds.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Tvr

Cerbera 4.5...just a true sports car, V8, front engine rear drive, light as hell, and sexy as hell. My kind of car
    Most wanted cars:

Ford GT, Aston Martin DB9, Nissan Skyline R-34 V-Spec II, 2004 SVT Cobra Mustang, VW Golf R32, TVR Cerbera 4.5, Ford Focus RS, Aston Martin Vanquish S

Still waiting.....Shelby Cobra, Shelby GR1, 2006 Ford Lightning, Next generation SVT Mustang Cobra 2006? Mazda Speed RX8

I'm hearing you on FM

Yeah the Cerberra is a Phat Car!

Although if you are going to go for a bigger car than the Griffith, then you can't ignore the Tuscan R. Although there is no V8 the straight six shows more of a "racing breed" about it?

Quote Originally Posted by jiggersaurus
    Yeah the Cerberra is a Phat Car!

Although if you are going to go for a bigger car than the Griffith, then you can't ignore the Tuscan R. Although there is no V8 the straight six shows more of a "racing breed" about it?
    when I read your post I thought you were talking about the original Griffith, from the mid sixties. It perfectly matches your description of having no articifial driving aids. It's pure power, a big Ford engine in a very small car.
    Probably I am suffering again from a generation problem. My dream cars are about 30 years old.

2 Griffiths, it's a Fantasy come true!

Is that why you are a senior member??

Sorry joke had to be made. I havn't seen the Griffth you are talking about, who was the Manufacturer?

fight of the generations !!

a car that i really get excited about and isnt that far away from reach is probably the mercedes SL. any engine would be good, but to be more realistic, i guess the 350 will have to do it for now !!
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

when i first saw the Touareg for the Dakar rally i got pretty excited, a car that i would really want to have would be a Shelby Cobra 427 or 289. maybe a lotus Esprit too, or Europa or maybe an Auburn 851S Speedster.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

I need an Elise. It's much more than just a crush

Lotus Elise, try a 7

Why don't you build your self a Lotus Super 7, loads of fun. Just pretend it's a BIG mechano kit! you've got that stuff in Canada don't you?

It'll be cheaper aswell.

about 6 years ago myself and my father built one. it was great. 1.8 lt sierra engine and it went like stink!!

I'd go for a Ferrari 308 GTB. An all-round stunning car that you can pick up a half decent example of for less than a Porsche Boxter! Lovely engine (particularly the Quattrovalvole ones), typical intoxicating Ferrari handling, and beautiful timeless looks. And before anyone says it, I don't just like it cause it's Magnum PI's car!

Thread Information