Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GT4 Photo Comp: Week 6

GT4 Photo Comp: Week 6

Congratulations to Twinspark!

Quote Originally Posted by Competition Rules
    ญญญ• Photo must be taken in Gran Turismo 4.
    • Photo can not be edited through any other means becides the Photo-lab at the in-game garage.
    • Competition will alternate themes. Every odd week is the open comp where all pictures are acceptable, on even weeks the theme will be chosen by the winner of the prior competition. Themes can include: rally, flying cars, cars by brand, tracks, etc.
    • Picture MUST be in the format of 800x600 or 600x800 to be acceptable in the competition and to coincide with UltimateCarPage.com's rule regarding inline images.
    • Pictures should be no more than 30 days old. This can not be tested so please use the honor system.
    • Competition will last one week, beginning on Wednesdays with a vote starting on Tuesday and lasting exactly one day.
    • Once a photo is submitted, it is final. No if's and's or but's. (suggestions allowed)
    • No late entries are permitted. Photo should be submitted before voting thread is made by yours truly.
    • Good luck, may the best member win.
    Since it's an even week, we'll need a theme. What theme do you have for us this week Twinspark?
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Italian car on an Italian track would be good lets see what he says

Formula Gran Tourismo!

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyperl
    Formula Gran Tourismo!
    Formulas would be nice, let's hope so......
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

No formulas this time, I believe it would reduce the posted images as not everyone (including me) has got a formula in the game.

But let's have a theme that's in a way close to F1, this weeks theme shall be the glamour of Monaco. There are lots of great places to take pictures in the "Cote 'd Azur" circuit. Of course nothing stops you from taking pics of F1 cars in there...

PS. Sorry my reply lasted this long, I wasn't able to get to a computer with internet last night, I'll also be offline tonight and tomorrow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by twinspark
    No formulas this time, I believe it would reduce the posted images as not everyone (including me) has got a formula in the game.

But let's have a theme that's in a way close to F1, this weeks theme shall be the glamour of Monaco. There are lots of great places to take pictures in the "Cote 'd Azur" circuit. Of course nothing stops you from taking pics of F1 cars in there...

PS. Sorry my reply lasted this long, I wasn't able to get to a computer with internet last night, I'll also be offline tonight and tomorrow morning.
    No problem. I'm extending the comp till Friday Afternoon (Eastern U.S. time, about 10:00 p.m. or 22:00 in England.) Cheers, let's see some pics.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Uhhhh.......does that mean I can use F1 pictures or not in Cote 'd Azur?
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearCrap
    Uhhhh.......does that mean I can use F1 pictures or not in Cote 'd Azur?
    That means you can use any car in your picture. The "no formulas" part only meant that formulas aren't the theme, so you're not required to use them. The only requirement is that the pic must be taken in Cote 'd Azur.

Here is mine
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg sl.jpg (390.8 KB, 166 views)
    Last edited by Rico; 05-28-2005 at 08:11 PM.

I'll have it done by Sunday then......by the way, is it required that we include a portion of the theme? Ocean, buildings, etc.?
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

I'll have it done by Sunday then......by the way, is it required that we include a portion of the theme? Ocean, buildings, etc.?
    I quess we can't really require there to be ocean, specific buildings etc. in the pic, it wouldn't be fair to tighten the requirements at this point. But maybe it could be so, that the pic must be recognizable to have been taken in Cote 'd Azur (might be quite difficult to prove it if there's only a car and some asphalt in the pic).

I quess we can't really require there to be ocean, specific buildings etc. in the pic, it wouldn't be fair to tighten the requirements at this point. But maybe it could be so, that the pic must be recognizable to have been taken in Cote 'd Azur (might be quite difficult to prove it if there's only a car and some asphalt in the pic).
    That's exactly what I did, lol. All you can see in the background is a blurred rail and a blurred wall. I should post it whenever I'm clear of what it should be about.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

That's exactly what I did, lol. All you can see in the background is a blurred rail and a blurred wall. I should post it whenever I'm clear of what it should be about.
    I suppose if we can at least somewhat identify the rail and the wall, the pic is fully acceptable. But post the pic first and then we'll see what the others think.

Here is my entry
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~~~~~Porsche~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by carrera_gtcrazy
    Here is my entry
    Just resize it so that it complies to the rules.

Thread Information