Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Showrooms near London

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra
    There used to be an F1 on Park Lane, think it's gone now, but you can still see the dirt embedded into the wall around where the McLaren F1 sign used to be
    Yeah, they auctioned off the last Mclaren F1 which stayed around the showroom for its whole life. It was a strange showroom .. one wall looked like a rockface and it had a 2 tier effect. Very strange.

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    Yeah, they auctioned off the last Mclaren F1 which stayed around the showroom for its whole life. It was a strange showroom .. one wall looked like a rockface and it had a 2 tier effect. Very strange.
    Yeah, I remember seeing it when i went down to London for the anti-war march couple of years ago (hell of a lot of good that did ) It wasn't very well lit up if i remember correctly and it was kind of hard to see all the small details of the car
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Yeah, I remember seeing it when i went down to London for the anti-war march couple of years ago (hell of a lot of good that did ) It wasn't very well lit up if i remember correctly and it was kind of hard to see all the small details of the car
    Yeah .. and it was parked so the rear faced the window of the showroom so it was hard to get a shot of the front. Still, it was worth a huge train journey to see that car alone. It was the first time I got to see and F1. I swear if I become ultra rich im gonna collect Mclaren F1s. Ill have myself an XP1, XP3, XP4, LM, GT, GTR, GTR Longtail, GTR shorttail converted to road car .. and a roadcar with GTR aero package and make sure the GTR Longtail Fina is in there for good measure

Yeah .. and it was parked so the rear faced the window of the showroom so it was hard to get a shot of the front. Still, it was worth a huge train journey to see that car alone. It was the first time I got to see and F1. I swear if I become ultra rich im gonna collect Mclaren F1s. Ill have myself an XP1, XP3, XP4, LM, GT, GTR, GTR Longtail, GTR shorttail converted to road car .. and a roadcar with GTR aero package and make sure the GTR Longtail Fina is in there for good measure
    It was my F1 sighting too, well not really a sighting since it wasn't on the road but my first look at an F1 "in the metal"
    lol good luck with the collection
    Since i was the first to wish you good luck maybe you could throw one my way too if you get them

Being nice since 2007.

Since i was the first to wish you good luck maybe you could throw one my way too if you get them
    You can have this one

You can have this one
    LMAO!! oh god, he really thinks he's going to get £10k for that?
    the only information provided..."right hand drive" lol
    If you get it for me and it doesn't perform I could just stick a couple of NOS stickers on it

Being nice since 2007.

LMAO!! oh god, he really thinks he's going to get £10k for that?
    the only information provided..."right hand drive" lol
    If you get it for me and it doesn't perform I could just stick a couple of NOS stickers on it
    Woah! You might be able to bat a Civic yo dawg!

Woah! You might be able to bat a Civic yo dawg!
    dude I'll beat a Mustang GT at 6psi!

Being nice since 2007.

I swear if I become ultra rich im gonna collect Mclaren F1s. Ill have myself an XP1, XP3, XP4, LM, GT, GTR, GTR Longtail, GTR shorttail converted to road car .. and a roadcar with GTR aero package and make sure the GTR Longtail Fina is in there for good measure
    Dream on. Its not like you're David Beckham y'know Nice dream though!
    UCP's MR2 Turbo Guru

Thread Information