Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Front wheel drive, rear wheel drive or all wheel drive?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnynumfiv
    I am now dumber for trying to read that. Thank you.
    Something about buying a car, then learning the pros/cons about it. Then something about wheelie bars.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Rwd Ftw!
    UCP biggest mustang lover

I don't get the cost thing with RWD cars.

if they want to why not make a transmision that look like the old vw used in early pasats and instal a watercooled boxer. That should fitt under the trunk or rear seat with some etra sound insulation.

I would be more than happy to pay for the extra cost off geting a RWD annyway, but it look like if I want a new car I have to buy a BMW, Mercedes or a heavy weight american that handle like shit.

I could go for a old nissan or something, but anny engine modifications are ulegal here and those newer opel omegas has auto

My mom and grandfather use manual and I won't convert to auto and become the gitl in the famely.

Quote Originally Posted by stian1979
    I don't get the cost thing with RWD cars.

if they want to why not make a transmision that look like the old vw used in early pasats and instal a watercooled boxer. That should fitt under the trunk or rear seat with some etra sound insulation.

I would be more than happy to pay for the extra cost off geting a RWD annyway, but it look like if I want a new car I have to buy a BMW, Mercedes or a heavy weight american that handle like shit.

I could go for a old nissan or something, but anny engine modifications are ulegal here and those newer opel omegas has auto

My mom and grandfather use manual and I won't convert to auto and become the gitl in the famely.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information