Thread: ferrari f60

ferrari f60

Is ferrari going to be coming out with the f60 or no because all of the articles i found said that the enzo was the f60?

The Enzo is not the F60 in anyway.
    The Enzo is another supercar from Ferrari and dedicated to its founder.

The F60 will probably come out either next year or 2007.
    2007 is your best bet unlike the F50 which came out 2 years early.

I don't think a F60 will come out until atleast 2010, considering the length of time between the F50 and Enzo, and the FXX thats come out has probably also increased the time.

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    Enzo was called the F60 while it was still a test car, I had some pics from a long time ago, they're sure look like an evolution of the F50. I think they decided to facelift the front and call it Enzo, then leave this original to Maserati for a slight little change and call it the MC12. I would consider Enzo and MC12 as the 2 versions of the F60.

But afterall, it should've been in the new Batman movie............
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearCrap
    Enzo was called the F60 while it was still a test car, I had some pics from a long time ago, they're sure look like an evolution of the F50. I think they decided to facelift the front and call it Enzo, then leave this original to Maserati for a slight little change and call it the MC12. I would consider Enzo and MC12 as the 2 versions of the F60.

But afterall, it should've been in the new Batman movie............
    The Enzo prototype was never called the F60. No Ferrari at any stage has ever been called the F60. This is simply what people were speculating what the car would be when it was still driving around in camouflage.

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    I don't think a F60 will come out until atleast 2010, considering the length of time between the F50 and Enzo, and the FXX thats come out has probably also increased the time.
    What has the FXX to do with the F60?? I mean, the FXX isn't a road car sow I don't see why it could slow down the proces of the F60...
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

I made a big post about this in the FXX thread I think, I'll try to look it up.

Click if you care.
    Last edited by Rockefella; 06-25-2005 at 10:21 AM.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    The Enzo prototype was never called the F60. No Ferrari at any stage has ever been called the F60. This is simply what people were speculating what the car would be when it was still driving around in camouflage.
    Yeah, I guess you're right. I think Ferrari gotta take care of the racing issues first, such as cheating in F1 and lost to lower class Porsches in Le Mans. Ferrari has been sucky recently.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Quote Originally Posted by jorismo
    What has the FXX to do with the F60?? I mean, the FXX isn't a road car sow I don't see why it could slow down the proces of the F60...
    Well I assume Ferrari predominately makes the F40, F50, Enzo, for track racing, etc. It just happens people drive em lots on the road.

It would've taken a fair bit of time to develop new stuff for the FXX, so if they are developing a "f60" or whatever its gunna be called, they would've had less resources and manpower, presuming the FXX was a high priority development.

well it will not be called the F60 anyways because the F40 was made on ferraris 40th year and F50 was made on ferraris 50th year so it might be called the F70.

Quote Originally Posted by Chinky_boi
    well it will not be called the F60 anyways because the F40 was made on ferraris 40th year and F50 was made on ferraris 50th year so it might be called the F70.
    The F40 was released in 1987 while the F50 was released in 1995. Either a decade in Maranello is 8 years or what you said is wrong.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

it seems like that because the Enzo was released in 03 :P

okay, when asked what your favorite Ferrari is, most of you will undoubtedly say one of the F-cars...Ferrari knows that....do you think they would release an F-car and not have people know it was an F-car? no....cause their selling is the name of the game, even if it is only to fund racing, they still have to sell cars....putting an F on it seems to make it a a bit more desirable...its a continuance of a legendary series(reguardless of how short the series may be, excluding a series of one, of course)

the F60 will be called the F60

end of story
    pondering things

The F40 was released in Ferrari's 40th Anniversary year.
    The F50 was released 2 years early because Ferrari seemed to have a supercar in the works and wanted to go and release it while still keeping the car in its Anniversary name, the F50, but that's may spectalation.

The Enzo was, like said before, a spectulation of the F60.
    Why? I don't know b/c people should have known Ferrari wouldn't release an anniversary car that fast.

The F60 is most likely a 2007 model. A 2008 would be too late and if a 2006 release happened, it would need to be late 2006.

Thread Information