Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Special spotting.....

So is LAMAROSSA the name of this "conversion" or is it just his username.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

both i guess
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

Lamer-rossa...sorry thats bad but i just had to.

I love this kid....do you want to maybe get together sometime and help me screw some plastic crap onto my Big Wheel? I think it will help me pick up chicks at the sandbox
    Signature? We don't need no steenking signature

Rice at its finest

i just came across this, y first time being back on UCP for quite some time (sorry, i found ferrarichat and im hookedover there), partially because like people have said, this site isnt too top-notch.

i notice that Jason has been banned...because of this thread? because he posted a link instead of directly posting the picture?

let me guess, he had the balls to ask why he was getting in trouble and he was banned for that? if thats the case, thats bull shit and whoever banned him better know it too.

im not saying it is the case because i dont know, but i really hope its not. if it is the case, then f*ck UCP, im staying at f-chat

un-ban him
    IF ANYBODY KNOWS ANY INFO REGARDING FERRARI ENZO SERIAL NUMBERS/ (COLORS IN) LOCATIONS/ ANYTHING AT ALL THAT IS RELATED TO THIS....PM ME WHAT YOU KNOW. THANKS

"The Ferrari is the girl you bring home to your parents. The Lamborghini is the wild slut you sleep with on the weekend." -Road & Track

brazilians are hot

Quote Originally Posted by gbrown37
    i just came across this, y first time being back on UCP for quite some time (sorry, i found ferrarichat and im hookedover there), partially because like people have said, this site isnt too top-notch.

i notice that Jason has been banned...because of this thread? because he posted a link instead of directly posting the picture?

let me guess, he had the balls to ask why he was getting in trouble and he was banned for that? if thats the case, thats bull shit and whoever banned him better know it too.

im not saying it is the case because i dont know, but i really hope its not. if it is the case, then f*ck UCP, im staying at f-chat

un-ban him

GBROWN: You are showing two different kinds of behaviour. First you say you don't know what's the reason and you're just asking, but after that you're swearing to UCP. I don't like to see anyone spitting in to the plate that feeds them. You guys know you like UCP. UCP has an administrator that is the responsible for giving us a good, functional, entertaining site with the best forums I ever known. A little group of persons is trying to make us think they're very unhappy with UCP, but somehow they keep around.

Speedracer has been a great member for a long time. If he enjoys this site as much as me, he should be grateful for the forums and who runs them. So what's the big deal of pleasing Wouter by following his rules? Is that such an heavy task? Please don't keep this discussion for longer than necessary. It's just a simple little rule we have to respect.

I know it may be hard to understand it, and you may think someones trying to pick on you guys. But that's really not the question. I have a website with a forum too, and I don't allow this this things either. First because it's obvious a that a pic linked from another page will someday disappear, leaving a thread with comments about something no one can see. Second, it ads to the vulnerability of the site to spammers and such. Or even hackering actions.
    We don't want this spoiled, do we?

Come on then! Lets cool down.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

After he was warned many times and in this thread specifically, he intentionally broke the rules again. This at any forum is enough reason to ban a member for a day. This situation has been ongoing for a longer period of time, and this member in particular finds it hard to accept the new rules set out. We have been very lenient, as we always are, but there is a time when a line needs to be drawn in the sand. He crossed the line and is now paying for it.

Being an active F-chat visitor myself, I know this is exactly the same mentality upheld over there. Of course their file uploading limits are very minute compared to ours, which are top of the line.

Thank you for your time, and remember your visiting here is completely voluntarily.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

un-ban him
    You know, you're right - people shouldn't have to abide by the rules. As a matter of fact, I don't even know why there are rules, or laws... he was banned because of his blantant disregard for the rules. he will not be unbanned, he was only banned for one day - the UCP equivalent of "go site in your room and think about it..." It's not a permanent ban, and I would hope that he will return at the end of the day.
    ...Utah! Get me two...

OK im back....sorry this was such a big deal. When i was told about uploading i was pretty pissed off only for one reason. Fchats system sucks. I figured that we wouldnt be able to post large images at decent file sizes. Thats why this whole thing happened because i find it easier to link to imageshack but when i did the system here for the general photo comp i found it easy and fast. BTW post 200!!!
    My Photography-
    [url]http://www.JTPhotos.net[/url]

[url]http://www.anything-auto.net[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Speedracer38
    OK im back....sorry this was such a big deal. When i was told about uploading i was pretty pissed off only for one reason. Fchats system sucks. I figured that we wouldnt be able to post large images at decent file sizes. Thats why this whole thing happened because i find it easier to link to imageshack but when i did the system here for the general photo comp i found it easy and fast. BTW post 200!!!
    Congrats on the 200th post, and welcome back...
    ...Utah! Get me two...

un-ban him
    STFU noob.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Speedracer38
    Cool, nice to have you back

Thread Information