Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43

Thread: Special spotting.....

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    6,985
    So is LAMAROSSA the name of this "conversion" or is it just his username.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    3,259
    both i guess
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,288
    Lamer-rossa...sorry thats bad but i just had to.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Woosta, Massachusetts, USA
    Posts
    204
    I love this kid....do you want to maybe get together sometime and help me screw some plastic crap onto my Big Wheel? I think it will help me pick up chicks at the sandbox
    Signature? We don't need no steenking signature

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,605
    Rice at its finest

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    150
    i just came across this, y first time being back on UCP for quite some time (sorry, i found ferrarichat and im hookedover there), partially because like people have said, this site isnt too top-notch.

    i notice that Jason has been banned...because of this thread? because he posted a link instead of directly posting the picture?

    let me guess, he had the balls to ask why he was getting in trouble and he was banned for that? if thats the case, thats bull shit and whoever banned him better know it too.

    im not saying it is the case because i dont know, but i really hope its not. if it is the case, then f*ck UCP, im staying at f-chat

    un-ban him
    IF ANYBODY KNOWS ANY INFO REGARDING FERRARI ENZO SERIAL NUMBERS/ (COLORS IN) LOCATIONS/ ANYTHING AT ALL THAT IS RELATED TO THIS....PM ME WHAT YOU KNOW. THANKS

    "The Ferrari is the girl you bring home to your parents. The Lamborghini is the wild slut you sleep with on the weekend." -Road & Track

    brazilians are hot

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Porto - Portugal
    Posts
    5,595
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrown37
    i just came across this, y first time being back on UCP for quite some time (sorry, i found ferrarichat and im hookedover there), partially because like people have said, this site isnt too top-notch.

    i notice that Jason has been banned...because of this thread? because he posted a link instead of directly posting the picture?

    let me guess, he had the balls to ask why he was getting in trouble and he was banned for that? if thats the case, thats bull shit and whoever banned him better know it too.

    im not saying it is the case because i dont know, but i really hope its not. if it is the case, then f*ck UCP, im staying at f-chat

    un-ban him


    GBROWN: You are showing two different kinds of behaviour. First you say you don't know what's the reason and you're just asking, but after that you're swearing to UCP. I don't like to see anyone spitting in to the plate that feeds them. You guys know you like UCP. UCP has an administrator that is the responsible for giving us a good, functional, entertaining site with the best forums I ever known. A little group of persons is trying to make us think they're very unhappy with UCP, but somehow they keep around.

    Speedracer has been a great member for a long time. If he enjoys this site as much as me, he should be grateful for the forums and who runs them. So what's the big deal of pleasing Wouter by following his rules? Is that such an heavy task? Please don't keep this discussion for longer than necessary. It's just a simple little rule we have to respect.

    I know it may be hard to understand it, and you may think someones trying to pick on you guys. But that's really not the question. I have a website with a forum too, and I don't allow this this things either. First because it's obvious a that a pic linked from another page will someday disappear, leaving a thread with comments about something no one can see. Second, it ads to the vulnerability of the site to spammers and such. Or even hackering actions.
    We don't want this spoiled, do we?

    Come on then! Lets cool down.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Rozenburg
    Posts
    9,617
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrown37
    let me guess, he had the balls to ask why he was getting in trouble and he was banned for that? if thats the case, thats bull shit and whoever banned him better know it too.
    After he was warned many times and in this thread specifically, he intentionally broke the rules again. This at any forum is enough reason to ban a member for a day. This situation has been ongoing for a longer period of time, and this member in particular finds it hard to accept the new rules set out. We have been very lenient, as we always are, but there is a time when a line needs to be drawn in the sand. He crossed the line and is now paying for it.

    Being an active F-chat visitor myself, I know this is exactly the same mentality upheld over there. Of course their file uploading limits are very minute compared to ours, which are top of the line.

    Thank you for your time, and remember your visiting here is completely voluntarily.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

    (Ted Joans)

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    4,177
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrown37
    i just came across this, y first time being back on UCP for quite some time (sorry, i found ferrarichat and im hookedover there), partially because like people have said, this site isnt too top-notch.

    i notice that Jason has been banned...because of this thread? because he posted a link instead of directly posting the picture?

    let me guess, he had the balls to ask why he was getting in trouble and he was banned for that? if thats the case, thats bull shit and whoever banned him better know it too.

    im not saying it is the case because i dont know, but i really hope its not. if it is the case, then f*ck UCP, im staying at f-chat

    un-ban him
    You know, you're right - people shouldn't have to abide by the rules. As a matter of fact, I don't even know why there are rules, or laws... he was banned because of his blantant disregard for the rules. he will not be unbanned, he was only banned for one day - the UCP equivalent of "go site in your room and think about it..." It's not a permanent ban, and I would hope that he will return at the end of the day.
    ...Utah! Get me two...

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Simsbury, CT
    Posts
    475
    OK im back....sorry this was such a big deal. When i was told about uploading i was pretty pissed off only for one reason. Fchats system sucks. I figured that we wouldnt be able to post large images at decent file sizes. Thats why this whole thing happened because i find it easier to link to imageshack but when i did the system here for the general photo comp i found it easy and fast. BTW post 200!!!
    My Photography-
    [url]http://www.JTPhotos.net[/url]

    [url]http://www.anything-auto.net[/url]

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    4,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedracer38
    OK im back....sorry this was such a big deal. When i was told about uploading i was pretty pissed off only for one reason. Fchats system sucks. I figured that we wouldnt be able to post large images at decent file sizes. Thats why this whole thing happened because i find it easier to link to imageshack but when i did the system here for the general photo comp i found it easy and fast. BTW post 200!!!
    Congrats on the 200th post, and welcome back...
    ...Utah! Get me two...

  12. #42
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Posts
    16,602
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrown37
    i just came across this, y first time being back on UCP for quite some time (sorry, i found ferrarichat and im hookedover there), partially because like people have said, this site isnt too top-notch.

    i notice that Jason has been banned...because of this thread? because he posted a link instead of directly posting the picture?

    let me guess, he had the balls to ask why he was getting in trouble and he was banned for that? if thats the case, thats bull shit and whoever banned him better know it too.

    im not saying it is the case because i dont know, but i really hope its not. if it is the case, then f*ck UCP, im staying at f-chat

    un-ban him
    STFU noob.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Deerfield Beach, Florida
    Posts
    5,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedracer38
    OK im back....sorry this was such a big deal. When i was told about uploading i was pretty pissed off only for one reason. Fchats system sucks. I figured that we wouldnt be able to post large images at decent file sizes. Thats why this whole thing happened because i find it easier to link to imageshack but when i did the system here for the general photo comp i found it easy and fast. BTW post 200!!!
    Cool, nice to have you back

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Auto Union Wanderer Streamline Special
    By Matt in forum Matt's Hi-Res Hide-Out
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-22-2005, 04:09 AM
  2. Smart Forfour Hugo Boss Special Edition
    By McLareN in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-12-2004, 11:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •