Page 4 Ford may cut factory jobs next

Page 5 GM's Pitch for Health-Care Cuts Runs Into Skeptical Auto Union

Page 6 A U.A.W. Chief Awaits a G.M. Showdown

Page 8 High-Tech Seat Massagers

Page 9 Autos May Drive Growth for Asian Electronics

Page 10 'Viral' advertising spreads through marketing plans
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

small sample of what i see:

ȀȀ 0 cW1b'q۲9!R Ps)7&?1Zlz+,r*At5' F]6: C lk⽓;h0`8U\2k6~kq=,u.pQU7I v&V6W 5[S0q5iW Eyua+5GԱXwQ{Ox}1:˷ztTɁ ƛ38HWV's:ѕ^Uz&L(oz%  ER}| `N-( X38ȏ͓cr9{S"U7Wf"*ͨM# 3UB`.Ν⟊ˢ^݉")~I|oJM4/jQ]E\*_G+)TJ
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by SPHFerrari
    small sample of what i see:

ȀȀ 0 cW1b'q۲9!R Ps)7&?1Zlz+,r*At5' F]6: C lk⽓;h0`8U\2k6~kq=,u.pQU7I v&V6W 5[S0q5iW Eyua+5GԱXwQ{Ox}1:˷ztTɁ ƛ38HWV's:ѕ^Uz&L(oz%  ER}| `N-( X38ȏ͓cr9{S"U7Wf"*ͨM# 3UB`.Ν⟊ˢ^݉")~I|oJM4/jQ]E\*_G+)TJ
    Try saving the file and opening it in Adobe Reader or some similar program if you're interested...
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

yeh, just save as all files and give it a .pdf ext and it will open fine. thanks for the article quattro was a good read...
    "WHEN IT'S GAME TIME, IT'S PAIN TIME TIME BABY! WOOOH" ~ Terry Tate

Quote Originally Posted by @wall
    yeh, just save as all files and give it a .pdf ext and it will open fine. thanks for the article quattro was a good read...
    thanks bro, im trying to share cool stuff but BOY!! OH!! BOY!! do we have some cry babies here or what!,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by QuattroMan
    thanks bro, im trying to share cool stuff but BOY!! OH!! BOY!! do we have some cry babies here or what!,,,,
    No one cried, he just told you what he saw when he opened the link.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    OH SORRY!! I thought they were being smart @ss's,,, sorry guys! my bad...

Quote Originally Posted by QuattroMan

Page 8 High-Tech Seat Massagers
    you just happened to stumble across the Porsche when in search for that, didnt you
    pondering things

Quote Originally Posted by targa
    you just happened to stumble across the Porsche when in search for that, didnt you
    the older you get we get to appreciate simple things in life...LOL!!
    how can you go wrong high tech seat massagers...

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    Other things are similar to this case, especially when people here see that some member bought a nice car or something, post #2 would always be: Proof Please.

It's a way to show off one's jealousy, so it's not unusuall that Quattro thought of it this way. I had the same thought at the beginning. Please UCP members, show some respect. People are always really happy and excited about owning a new car, and they like to talk about it, but no one would ever like to have disbelief in the public's first response, it's like a put down to those people. *Sighs* I wonder how long it would be until they do this to me......I'll probably gun them down for that because I've been angry at those jealous asses and felt sorry for those new car owners, it's really annoying, so if any of you have that kind of attitude, please stop being such a jealous piece of junk. I wish those people get to read this.

Ok back to subject, nice document. I like the idea of having massagers in luxury cars.
    Last edited by NuclearCrap; 06-24-2005 at 07:28 AM.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearCrap
    Other things are similar to this case, especially when people here see that some member bought a nice car or something, post #2 would always be: Proof Please.

It's a way to show off one's jealousy, so it's not unusuall that Quattro thought of it this way. I had the same thought at the beginning. Please UCP members, show some respect. People are always really happy and excited about owning a new car, and they like to talk about it, but no one would ever like to have disbelief in the public's first response, it's like a put down to those people. *Sighs* I wonder how long it would be until they do this to me......I'll probably gun them down for that because I've been angry at those jealous asses and felt sorry for those new car owners, it's really annoying, so if any of you have that kind of attitude, please stop being such a jealous piece of junk. I wish those people get to read this.

Ok back to subject, nice document. I like the idea of having massagers in luxury cars.
    One thing you can keep in mind is that this is the internet. Anyone can make whatever claim they want. There are people out there who like to exaggurate and straight up lie just so other people would see them in another light. Unfortunately we've had people on this forum, mostly new members, claiming to own/drive almost anything that later was proven just a big lie. Which sucks. In my opinion it's not envy that makes people want to see proof, if a claim is true it's usually quite easy to prove and everybody wins. If there would be no "egg nogg" -test the REAL people out there would suffer. If there are 399 fake Enzo-drivers on a forum who cares if a real one show up... If you've been on the forum for a long time and are a respected member, need for proof isn't as big as if you are new. Proof is just a way that people will believe you, if there is no proof there is always a risk people who believe someones claim are made gullible fools of and that's something to avoid. Liers spawn sceptics.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

this doesnt have anything to do with the new prototype....but i didnt know where to put it, kinda funny
    pondering things

can u post other pictures of this car

Quote Originally Posted by ZemoButts
    can u post other pictures of this car
    the GCT?
    pondering things

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    Quote Originally Posted by Pando
    One thing you can keep in mind is that this is the internet. Anyone can make whatever claim they want. There are people out there who like to exaggurate and straight up lie just so other people would see them in another light. Unfortunately we've had people on this forum, mostly new members, claiming to own/drive almost anything that later was proven just a big lie. Which sucks. In my opinion it's not envy that makes people want to see proof, if a claim is true it's usually quite easy to prove and everybody wins. If there would be no "egg nogg" -test the REAL people out there would suffer. If there are 399 fake Enzo-drivers on a forum who cares if a real one show up... If you've been on the forum for a long time and are a respected member, need for proof isn't as big as if you are new. Proof is just a way that people will believe you, if there is no proof there is always a risk people who believe someones claim are made gullible fools of and that's something to avoid. Liers spawn sceptics.
    I'm not even new, but who cares if they're lying? People will find out whether they're lying or not anyway. I don't care if they're lying or not because I know just by looking at a few posts. If I think they're lying, then I won't post in that thread at all. If they're not, I'll be more than happy to compliment them. What if they forgot to post pics on their first post? I seen a lot of these cases where people forgot to post pics and tried to post them immediately after the first post, but when they finished writing their post with pics, they always found out that the 2nd post in that thread had been occupied with a "Proof Please". That's kinda depressing because they feel that no one trust them. My friends that I met on the Internet trusted me, unlike these jealous junks. Give them time before making some depressing posts. Just like a few days ago, I ignored that guy who claimed to own an Eclipse and refused to do the EN test with the excuse of being in Iraq.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Thread Information