Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Car

Thankyou for the vote of confidence Motorhead. I don't really think i'm a powerhouse (60 something posts) but i do try to keep a high standard. plus, that joke was just so begging to be pulled apart....
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

no i am not talking about your post - its how you deal with some of the F**KS here - good job man
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

The Best Car In the World is by Far Hummer H2 sure i like the low riders that can go from 0 to 100 in 2 seconds put come on, what sports car can match a hummers capabilaties let me tell you the hummer is the best thing to happen to the military and i think i's the best thing for every day life to i don't care about speed i'd rather go off roading with my car

Don't get me started

The HUMMER? THE HUMMER? dude, your seriously on crack. The hummer may be the best thing that ever happened to the military but in all seriousness, it is one of the most crud riding, wasteful and meaningless forms of ROAD transport that is on offer in the wasteful (Sorry, the free) country. If you base your idea of a best car by watching rappers drive around wearing "Bling-Bling" and bouncing up and down on air suspension you will have one of the most twisted views of greatness yet known to man. Either grow a brain or get the hell out, coz if it was a best car, it would certainly not be a TRUCK like the hummer. Hell, even trucks like the Jeep Wrangler or the Land Rover Defender could be considered then, and lets face it, neither is a technological marvel. Neither is the Hummer. So what if it can run over landmines, would youdo that to your $200,000 "Bling-Bling" mobile? most that i've ever seen are usually mounting curbs or fighting for two parking spots instead of the usual one msot road cars take up. Is that really the measure of a great Automobile?

what design does it have also - its a square box with four wheels(a bit like a rolls) - damn right about off roaders never going off roading - i've said that many times on this website on comments and in the forum but nobody seems to really care - then you have the fuel economy - bloody petrol company will be out of petrol if everyone was driving one of those bullshits - and if the engine is soooo bloody big where the hell is the performence - yeah it is heavy but its fat ass is too heavy to even move decently - its way better than the even fatter assed h1 in performence but its still bullshit compared to its rivals. so huge, so boxy, so ugly(come to think of it it really sucks big time)rappers like it don't know why - and what so bling bling about it - i think a x5 will be a much better choice - get an x5 - with the extra money you have gotten yourself a sports pakage - send it to AC schnitzer or hamann and fly past all the bloody boxes or in other words HUMMERS on the road. no you can't go past them they are so ugly that you would probably die when you see it so you will crash and die - or its fat ass will be blocking the road you will not have space to pass - you would have to put your x5 in reverse gear because once there is a hill the hummer is so heavy it will start rolling down and you would have to reverse your x5 in the process - ultimately it is a total and complete waste of money and yeah next time watch and see if a missle is flying towards you because maybe they will mistake you for a millitary personel
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

you don't know nothin sure a hummer is alittle unnesessary, but thats the fun have having one just to know that the slow little jeep in front of you could easily become road kill if you desided to speed up a little bit i don't care about those rapper want to bes drive'n around in there huge escalades with 30 inch chrome wheels they can do want they want but i don't want a hummer to show off how big my wallet is or so i can look like 50 cent hell no i'm actually going to go off roading thats the fun of having one. it's a whole lot better to have a car that can go over a speed bump then it is to have a car that would get stuck in a 1 inch pot hole.

But the sad thing is, Superman, that most of these cars are used for that purpose, and the image-stigma that attaches itself to those sorts of cars is truly horrible for Resale/Brand image. Go take it out for offroading, sure, but i think you missed the point in my previous comment about how most i have seen are only used in the city because they cost so darn much. Parts and damage caused by off-roading could leave a severe dent in your wallet. If you have the dosh i'm sure it's a great off roader, but for the purposes it is used for today, ie: soccer mom, it serves a somewhat less clear purpose. And for the record, i sure do know Something, including how to spell.

Cool

Well as I am from the USA, I like all cars that have some grunt and power not these stupid cars from europe.

E.g. Aston Martin, Audi and of course BMW (I hate them a man brought one into the garage that I work in, it was such a pain to work on)

So as you can see I really like american cars and nothing will change that.

I am still laughing at Lindsy Adams post! I have lived most of my life in Canada and I have driven everything from a 69 1/2 Super Bee (440+6) to a Chevy Cavalier... I was recently posted to the UK for business and I was ASTOUNDED by the output of the tiny econo boxes they have there. A good example it the Peugeot 206... lots of grunt and one hell of a top end kick. Have you ever been to Europe? I doubt it. And by the way what BMW did you get a chance to drive?

If I live to be 200 I will never understand americans love for fuel gulping V8's... sure they are quick 1320 ft at a time... but haven't you ever wanted to do more turning than just into the return lane?

Originally posted by lindy_adams
    Well as I am from the USA, I like all cars that have some grunt and power not these stupid cars from europe.

E.g. Aston Martin, Audi and of course BMW (I hate them a man brought one into the garage that I work in, it was such a pain to work on)

you're the worst person i have ever seen - euro cars - they are still the best - aston martin - man have you sat in one moving - audi - go see the rs4 and rs6 - bmw - yueah maybe that wanker brought in a 316 - take a look at the m3 and m5 - stop your bullshit about EURO cars man - take your bullshit somewhere else
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

Originally posted by lindy_adams

You P**s me off.
    On a Good day, Chris Bangle designs the Fiat Coupe.
    On a Bad day, he designs a BMW.

R.I.P Richard Burns.

american cars kick ass in my opinion the bigger the better. but hell what are these people smoking BMW's audi's these cars are the best! and by the way what do you drive

How can anyone claim European cars are all gutless? Aston Martins have heaps of meaty grunt, as do RUF, AMG Mercedes, M haus BMW, Maserati, TVR....the list goes on. Some american cars can be ok, but the Europeans are much more consistent at creating reliable, well built, stylish vehicles.

Superman, i drive a BMW 328i and find it better than any american car that has been on sale in my part opf the world. insipid cars such as the Chrysler Neon and Dodge Viper (Great power, but what about the rest of the car, did they just engineer the engine adn left the rest to chance?) seem to have significant downfalls that mean you either love the cars fault,s or you go somewhere else, and judging by sales figures it seem many are goign elsewhere....

P.S. i am talking about the old viper, the newer one is a much more coherant machine.

Originally posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    Superman, i drive a BMW 328i and find it better than any american car that has been on sale in my part opf the world. insipid cars such as the Chrysler Neon and Dodge Viper (Great power, but what about the rest of the car, did they just engineer the engine adn left the rest to chance?) seem to have significant downfalls that mean you either love the cars fault,s or you go somewhere else, and judging by sales figures it seem many are goign elsewhere....

P.S. i am talking about the old viper, the newer one is a much more coherant machine.
    BMW 328I - ****in nice car man is it the E36 or E46 model - and you do not really drive don't you(hehe)
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

Thread Information