Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: a very desperate man....

That is awful.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

i used paint, and only the battle flag because he kept saying stuff about the civil war and general lee...
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

I can see what i had for lunch rite now
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

thats a pretty shiity diagram

kansas is the midwest, its right di****ingrectly above yous guys

baing a "southerner" depends on where you grew up, if that state happened to be a part of the confederacy, you are a southerner. if not, which i assure you, texas wasnt, you are not.....**** being in a southward region....

well, ive just ****ed my argument
    Quote Originally Posted by A Declaration of the Causes which Impel the State of Texas to Secede from the Federal Union

The government of the United States, by certain joint resolutions, bearing date the 1st day of March, in the year A.D. 1845, proposed to the Republic of Texas, then a free, sovereign and independent nation, the annexation of the latter to the former, as one of the co-equal states thereof,

The people of Texas, by deputies in convention assembled, on the fourth day of July of the same year, assented to and accepted said proposals and formed a constitution for the proposed State, upon which on the 29th day of December in the same year, said State was formally admitted into the Confederated Union.

Texas abandoned her separate national existence and consented to become one of the Confederated Union to promote her welfare, insure domestic tranquility and secure more substantially the blessings of peace and liberty to her people. She was received into the confederacy with her own constitution, under the guarantee of the federal constitution and the compact of annexation, that she should enjoy these blessings. She was received as a commonwealth holding, maintaining and protecting the institution known as negro slavery - the servitude of the African to the white race within her limits - a relation that had existed from the first settlement of her wilderness by the white race, and which her people intended should exist in all future time. Her institutions and geographical position established the strongest ties between her and other slaveholding States of the confederacy. Those ties have been strengthened by association. But what has been the course of the government of the United States, and of the people and authorities of the non-slave-holding States, since our connection with them?

The controlling majority of the Federal Government, under various pretences and disguises, has so administered the same as to exclude the citizens of the Southern States, unless under odious and unconstitutional restrictions, from all the immense territory owned in common by all the States on the Pacific Ocean, for the avowed purpose of acquiring sufficient power in the common government to use it as a means of destroying the institutions of Texas and her sister slaveholding States.

By the disloyalty of the Northern States and their citizens and the imbecility of the Federal Government, infamous combinations of incendiaries and outlaws have been permitted in those States and the common territory of Kansas to trample upon the federal laws, to war upon the lives and property of Southern citizens in that territory, and finally, by violence and mob law, to usurp the possession of the same as exclusively the property of the Northern States.

(continued)
    damnit

well, i still dont consider texas a southern state....and i never will
    pondering things

Quote Originally Posted by targa
    thats a pretty shiity diagram

kansas is the midwest, its right di****ingrectly above yous guys

baing a "southerner" depends on where you grew up, if that state happened to be a part of the confederacy, you are a southerner. if not, which i assure you, texas wasnt, you are not.....**** being in a southward region....

damnit

well, i still dont consider texas a southern state....and i never will
    um, texas was in the confederacy....and i dont care if you do or not, it is southern whether you like it or not

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    i used paint, and only the battle flag because he kept saying stuff about the civil war and general lee...

I wasn't saying your frankly wonderful diagram was awful, I was saying that the whole story is awful/disgusting/makes me want to commit suicide.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

ahhhhh ok

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    um, texas was in the confederacy....and i dont care if you do or not, it is southern whether you like it or not
    um,
    Quote Originally Posted by me

damnit
    thanks for stating what i already pointed out i was wrong about....quite the nicest thin anyone has ever done...

doesnt make you come of a bit like you didnt read or understand what i had posted

not a bit

man, i say i am wrong, and still....wait youre from texas...so is GWB...and he's a war monger
    pondering things

We're in the friggin middle of the US! The west is west of us!

New Mexico is midwest, Texas is south. We're in the middle.

Florida is South east.

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    We're in the friggin middle of the US! The west is west of us!
    uh hum

....im done
    pondering things

Thread Information