Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: to shuffle, or not to shuffle

Got the "ideal" solution for you .....

BUY the cheapest good sounding one you can and then build THIS up.
    You can then enojy the music, "look cool" and know you didn't waste hard-earned $$$$

Attached Files Attached Files
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

It's Interesting. In regards to the Threads Question, We've FINALLY come up with an Answer.

Do shuffle.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Worth it. Dropped it a long way today, on concrete, it still works. I love it!

Actually I've listened to both an IRiver and an iPod using the same earphones and the same song (ripped from the same CD) and in my personal opinion the iPod sounded better...maybe it's due to the EQ settings but even though the IRiver lets you 'select' with a greater degree of choice when it comes to that, even when set to the equivalent settings to the iPod, I still found that it wasn't as clear (especially higher frequency sounds - I tried the song "Feel So Good" by Jamiroquai because it has a range of different sounds and effects from high to low a low bassline).

Make of that what you will.

And as for the screen...the one on my iPod photo's pretty damn good...I'd say at least as good as the one on my Sony Ericsson W800i phone...(that's the 2 megapixel Walkman one)
    "This is hardcore." - Evo's John Barker on the TVR Tuscan S

Thread Information