Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lamborghini green lights Concept S

Lamborghini green lights Concept S

SANT'AGATA BOLOGNESE, Italy, — Lamborghini will be building a new vehicle based on its Concept S, but will limit numbers to no more than 80 or 90, according to Automotive News Europe.

Though intended more as a demonstration of what could be done with the upcoming roadster version of the Gallardo, the Concept S proved to be such a hit with Lambo enthusiasts the company has decided to put the vehicle into production.

The company is still expected to go forward with a separate Gallardo Roadster, which could be named "Spyder" when it debuts at the Frankfurt auto show in September.

The Concept S originated in Centro Stile Lamborghini at the company's headquarters in Sant' Agata Bolognese, with primary responsibility going to the company's design chief, Luc Donckerwolke.

The production model will retain its "saute-vent," which divides the cockpit into two distinct sections, an electronically controlled retractable rearview mirror mounted in the center console, and the lack of a proper roof.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

wo0t

love it

cant wait to see them on roads!
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Ever since the murcielago, i havent really liked the new designs of the Lamborghinis. Cant quiet put my finger on it why,but, i think it seems like they dont even try anymore. They make the murcielago,and just downsize everything and BAMN,you got a gallardo, and now this,they all look too alike. But thats just my point of view.My fav lambo is the Diablo SV Roadster,design wise.
    "'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'

Well, It's Different.......

Still, good on Lambo for having the Balls to put something like this into production.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by sleekeywoowoo
    Ever since the murcielago, i havent really liked the new designs of the Lamborghinis. Cant quiet put my finger on it why,but, i think it seems like they dont even try anymore. They make the murcielago,and just downsize everything and BAMN,you got a gallardo, and now this,they all look too alike. But thats just my point of view.My fav lambo is the Diablo SV Roadster,design wise.
    i have to aggree with you there, the diablos were the peak of Lamborghini, transends everything the Raging bull stands for, the Murcielago is just.... different, gallado is a bulked TT with a Lambo badge. Although i like the look of the Murcielago Roadster, somehow, without a roof it just look so mean.

while the build quality has improved dramatically, i'll hold my money on a lamborghini until they do it right i guess.
    '67 Shelby Mustang GT500 "Eleanor"
    '06 Honda Accord

it looks too much like a toy car to suit my taste
    pondering things

Quote Originally Posted by KELSA
    different, gallado is a bulked TT with a Lambo badge.
    Explain...
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

WOW!!! that is sssweet looking car, 80-90 cars I'm pretty sure
    every one will be sold in one day
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

i really like this concept S since the first pictures i saw when it came out. i wus kinda mad that it was just a concept cause i think it looked so amazing and mean. so im really happy they are gonna make it into a production car. n that really amazes me. overal I love it,
    Raging Bull

I think it should stick as a concept, dosent look "wow" to me.

it
    dosent
    look
    "wow"

am i missing something?!
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by sleekeywoowoo
    Ever since the murcielago, i havent really liked the new designs of the Lamborghinis. Cant quiet put my finger on it why,but, i think it seems like they dont even try anymore.

the murc and the gallardo, both have style that can be traced back to the countach. what the murc really needs is a successor that uses a whole new platform, drivetrain etc. that is special to lamborghini (not shared with anything in the VAG lineup) that sets standards for supercars. as far as the new styling, i love it.

[FONT=ComicSansMS]Got QUATTRO?[/FONT]

I don't really like the split cabin thingy. It is ok for a concept but not for production, but who am I to speak...I'm not going to buy one. For those people how like something different I think it's great. Can't wait to see it on the road...it's fast, beautiful, and very striking! Viva la Lambo!

Quote Originally Posted by audivwmeister
    the murc and the gallardo, both have style that can be traced back to the countach. what the murc really needs is a successor that uses a whole new platform, drivetrain etc. that is special to lamborghini (not shared with anything in the VAG lineup) that sets standards for supercars. as far as the new styling, i love it.

The way the designer brought the LP400 Countach features forward is nothing short of brilliant...I love comparing the two.

Lambo is on a fabulous roll with it's new cars, the only thing I would change is 4WD...no need for it with todays traction control systems.

i read that the double cockpit layout was deemed unrealistic by critics im surprised they are making it
    You two! Fight to the death!

Thread Information