Thread: Me and my Calculator

Me and my Calculator

lol, I see that many ppl here uses photoshop and do chopping and whatnot, amazing job indeed. However I've come up wit a new way of automotive artwork: Drawing them on a dot-matrix graphing calculator

go to my site (it hasn't been updated for a WHILE now)

http://members.shaw.ca/mikemclarenf1

go to multimedia, then go see Ti83 artwork
    There's a automatic rice filter in being a gud mountain racer.... and that is "Skill"......

Hey, that's pretty cool! +1

Wow, I don't even now how to use my calculator, I usually just kinda sit there and stare into space in my geometry class.
    "It's the only car I've ever driven that'll spin the wheels at 200 mph."
    -Mark Donohue, talking about the Penske 917/30 twin-turbo Porsche Can-Am car.

Hey cool someone else plays mm2.....you don't happen to be registered at mm2c.com do you?

Wow.....I'm sppechless. Those are really nice pictures. You gotta make a tutorial or something.

+2, I'm seriously impressed. There's no way that I could ever draw something that well on one of those finicky things. Very nice.

I noticed that you're at shaw.ca.... where are you from?
    Attached Images Attached Images

haha thnx dudes, now i know i didnt use my precious time for nothing! I drew those 7 pics while I was in summer school (probably tells me why I didn't get a gud mark in the class LoL)

1) no I'm not registered anywhere related to MM2, in fact I quit MM2, I just play that pack on my site w/ my friends @ school when we're in computer class XD

2) I'm a taiwanese dude living in vancouver BC, I c that I live close to u lol
    Last edited by MikeMcLarenF1; 03-21-2004 at 08:02 PM.
    There's a automatic rice filter in being a gud mountain racer.... and that is "Skill"......

Thread Information